AGREEMENT 4

Ocean carefully closed the door behind him in order not to wake the girl on the bed. He kicked off his boots, and walked to the closet to take a clean pair of shorts and pyjamas before walking to the bathroom to wash away the blood covered body.

After a few minutes he reemerged from the bathroom and carefully made his way to the bed to snuggle close to the girl on his.

Usually, after a hectic day he would just sit on his wooden chair and read away, he wasn't the type to bask in the comfort of a mattress, but with Moon in the bed, it was just too tempting. He couldn't help snuggling close to her ever night, the feeling was heavenly for him, and he wouldn't trade it for anything.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he buried his face in her neck, inhaling her scent and then came back up, allowing his eyes to enjoy the view in front of him. His hands cautiously traced the features of her face, stopping on her lips. Instinctively, he leaned in and slowly started to nibble on her lips. A low possessive growl escaped his throat when he noticed that his kiss was being returned by the girl he thought was asleep. After what seemed like forever, they broke away from the kiss to get much needed air into their bodies.

"Um, you know I can sue you for molestation right?" Moon asked with her eyes closed, relieving the moment. It had been a while they kissed, and to her surprise she missed him and his breathtaking kisses.

She finally opened her eyes and allowed them to adjust to the darkness. Though she couldn't see anything, she could feel his head hovering above her.

"Do you plan to squeeze me to death, Mr neighbour?

"No, why?"

"Good. Now loosen your grip, mister, I want to sit up."

"Are you sure?"

"Loosen your grip, now!"

"Magic words still exist, right?" He tightened his grip on her, and grinned

"Mr Neighbour!" She hissed, and tried to untangle his hand from her body, but it felt like it was glued to her body.

"I am going to smash your head with Stone's iron cane if you don't loosen your damn grip."

"Mm, early morning fierceness, I like it."

"Fine, please loosen your grip." Reluctantly, Ocean untangled his hands from her body, and she sat up, supporting her back with the headboard.

Ocean also sat up on the bed, allowing his eyes settle on her face again as realisation set in.

"You have been awake." Ocean stated his observation in a calm voice.

"Um, surprise, surprise?" Came Moon's unamused voice. Ocean chuckled and shook his head.

"So, why are you still awake?"

"Is it now a crime to be awake around 2 am in the night when a certain someone usually sneaks back into his room."

"I wasn't sneaking in."

"Then what? You have been avoiding me, why have you been avoiding me?"

"I haven't been avoiding you, is just that a lot has been going on."

"Does this a lot have something to do with you hosting a family meeting, introducing yourself as a particular someone's intended and then went ahead to threaten them?"

"That large mouth–well, it is part of it."

"Interesting. Why didn't you tell me? I thought you said we were going to go together to visit my parents, why the change of mind?"