VISITORS 2

Zack watched with so much happiness when Ocean fell to the floor with blood oozing out of his chest and mouth.

"How does it feel Ocean?" Zack grinned down at Ocean who is now struggling to breath

"make it stop" Ocean begged as he sat against the wall

"You don't know how long I have waited to put that stake through your chest. I have been training to match up your speed in order to surprise you"

"please forgive me" Ocean leaned his head against the wall with half closed eyes as fresh blood trickled down his mouth

"Does it hurt as much as it hurt me when I found you pounding my wife against the wall when she was carrying my child?  Does it hurt as much as it hurt me when I saw you rip her head out of her body while she was carrying my child? I had always seen you as a friend but what did I get in return? Fucking betrayal!" Just as he closed his mouth a deep laugh erupted from the dying man.

"First of all, how did my acting go? from a scale of 1-20, rate me" came Ocean's amused voice as he licked back the blood on his face before jumping to his feet in a swift move. He pulled the stake out his chest and the wound started closing as fast as it came. He continued,

"I am glad to know that you have been thinking about me all these years. You even improved your speed, I am impressed but from the look of things it is still not good enough."

"What are you?" Zack asked with gritted teeth, not happy that once again, he didn't get his revenge

"A rogue vampire of course"

"That is a lie!"

"That day you saw me pounding your beautiful wife against the wall, did you hear the way she was moaning my name? You were a pretentious and shitty husband to her and that is why she came to me for comfort and of course being a generous man, I gave her the best comfort every time I was buried deep inside her-"

"You bastard!" Once again, Zack went at Ocean who effortlessly moved to the side, making the furious man miss

"why do you think your wife started seeking other men's comfort or do you think I was the only one fucking her? I am sure you know that whatever it is you sow, that will definitely be what you will reap."

"What are you talking about?" Zack asked

"Of course you don't remember but I will help remind you of how you were sleeping with other people's wife. Swear with your life that you didn't sleep with your best friend's wife before and after their marriage. Swear again that you didn't sleep with your two younger brothers wives. Now let me shock again, your wife caught you when you were balls deep inside her elder sister."

"why did you kill her?"

"She fell in love with my manhood and wanted more than I could offer."

"That is not true!" Zack yelled furiously and went at Ocean again but Ocean who has had enough of the drama is fast to grab his neck, dangling him in the air as if he weighed nothing

"look who we have here" Ocean looked at him like an interesting piece of art

"put me down this instant!" Zack commanded and Ocean tightened his grip on his neck.

"All these years I gave you the chance to straighten your ways but you didn't take the hint. In as much as I enjoy playing this game with you, I have to end it and I find something more interesting"

"You must really be a fool to think I came here unprepared" Before Ocean could utter any word, Zack vanished from his hold, making Ocean sigh

"I promise to end your miserable life next time" Ocean muttered under his breath and then commenced to clean his apartment by enchanting strange words, followed by a cloud of dark smoke that filled the apartment. After a few minutes, the cloud of smoke disappeared together with all the dead bodies and blood stains. The air became fresh, the floors and walls sparkling. Impressed with the work done, he smiled and went back to his room to see Bobby.

Getting to his room, his eyes fell on the man trembling human, sitting in a far corner

"Please don't kill me." Bobby's lips trembled as he stared at Ocean

"I won't. Not now at least"

"Please forgive me, I promise not to indulge in this type of thing again-"

"I know you won't . Tell me about yourself Bobby" Bobby eyed the man warily. wondering why the man wants to know him.

"My name is Bobby, I am from the South side of the city. I have a beautiful wife and five years old triplet waiting for me at home."

"Bobby you look familiar. Are you by chance related to late Mr Wilson?"

"Yes. That is my father" Ocean chuckled

"What a small world."

" you knew him?"

"Why not? most people forget that when you refuse to lead a good life it will not only bite you but your children"

"My father was a kind man sir, he taught me everything I know, even though we didn't have much, it didn't stop him from helping people"

"I know. I met your father before you were even born" Bobby eyed Ocean who should be 28 at highest, his action made Ocean laugh a little "I get that look all the time"

"if you met him before I was even born, how do you know me"

"For a person like me who has received kindness from very few people, it is hard to forget. You are a carbon copy of your father with just a slight difference though but the eyes are the same, always gullible"

"Thank you"

"what for?"

"Not many people compliment my father" Ocean blinked at the man, trying to understand when he complimented his father until something clicked in his head

"where did you stop your education?"

"Elementary" No wonder, Ocean thought to himself while smiling at Bobby

"Bobby I have always wanted to return your father's favour but since he is not alive, I can do it through you"

"Really? I can do anything you want me to-"

"careful with your words, I am sure those were the same words you gave to Zack that landed you in this mess" Bobby literally bit his tongue like a child being scolded

"Where do you live?"

"I used to live in the house I inherited from my father but since the last heavy wind destroyed  the roof, one of my aunties has been accommodating us"

"okay. Bring your family with you tomorrow as I will have one of the apartments in this estate prepared for you. one with four bedrooms instead of two"

"Sir, I don't think you understand the point I have been making since, I and my family can barely feed because I don't have a job due to my poor education. For example, the last place I worked, I got fired because I mistook my boss's compliment for an insult. And me living here means  having to pay a huge amount of money"

"last time I checked, I don't remember asking you for rent" Bobby eyes suspiciously

"I know this offer is not free-"

"of course. I want to make you the managing director in one of my companies?"

"SORRY?"

"I want you, Bobby to work for me in one of my companies?"

"But how? I can't speak well, I can't write, I don't have an identity. I don't deserve it"

"But your father does. This is the reward for all his kindness. And as for you, you can get all these things if you are ready to have them. While you will occupy the position I will bring you a tutor, that will guide you on things you need to know."

"Please in case I haven't mentioned it to you, I am a very emotional person when people play me with things like this"

"Do I look like I am playing with you?" Bobby waited for a few seconds to hear it as a joke but when it wasn't forthcoming, he squealed and jumped on Ocean