JEALOUS 2

"What did you just do?" came Desmond's surprised voice as they appeared in the middle of a cool and quiet street

"Welcome to my estate" Was all Ocean said before he started walking towards the apartment while carrying the unconscious girl in a bridal style. Desmond slowly got to his feet to meet up with Ocean's long strides, at this point he wished it were him Ocean was carrying because he is yet to recover from the effect of whatever leaf he ate back at the tree hut.

"what kind of vampire are you because last time I checked vampires are strong but they don't have powers? even me as a fairy I can't make three people disappear at once, hell! to even make myself disappear usually takes a great deal and here you are doing it so effortlessly without a stick or spell."

"what can I say...I am special"

"There is nothing like that! there must be something and I want to know"

"Gosh...you talk too much. I have already had enough stressful day and here you are making it more stressful with your nonstop talks."

"sorry but I can't help being curious....so what is the secret. Did you by chance come in contact with any witch or fairy....wait! probably that's why you were able to recognize me at first glance..." Ocean thanked his charms as his apartment came into view.

"Why are you being so secretive? hold on I have been meaning to ask you, how did my dagger turn into a butterfly. I swear you are a wizard!..."

Inside Moon's apartment, Moon continued to walk back and forth non stop until something occurred to her making her eye light up. She smiled broadly at Stone who only eyed her suspiciously

"what are you up to?"

"I have an idea!"

"Geez I already told you that once he steps his foot within the neighbourhood here would be the first place he would come to"

"You already said that like over fifty times. Just hear my wonderful idea"

"if the idea doesn't involve us going out to look for him then let me hear it"

"please give me a break. How about we give him a call?"

"what type of call are we talking about?"

"phone call of course"

"oh of course phone call. He doesn't have a phone"

"why is that?"

"He doesn't like it"

"what does that guy ever like?! so how are we supposed to contact him?"

"We can only contact him when he comes back" Stone's ears picked the sound of Ocean's boots from outside and he smiled

"I think he is back"

"what?"

"He is back. You can check" Without waiting for another second Moon ran to her door and unlocked it before flinging it open, for a reason what she saw made her regret her action.

"Am I right? Is he back?" Stone asked

"Huh?... yeah he is back" with a woman in his sexy arms, she finished in her head and as if in cue Ocean turned towards her, she immediately closed her door before he could utter any word

"what is wrong?"

"Nothing"

"You might want to go check on your brother"

"why?"

"He might need help as his hands are occupied"

"his hands are occupied? with what?"

"Go check yourself" Stone immediately stood and left her apartment, wondering what might have caused the sudden mood change. Moon on the other hand locked her door and put off the television with the remote lying on the centre table.

Moon slowly walked into her room and closed the door. She removed the eye patch before sitting on her bed with a frown

"I am such a fool. I can't believe I have been awake thinking and killing myself over somebody who have been busy enjoying himself. My stupidity is beyond my understanding. Why am I even feeling this way for someone I know I will never have.....and don't want to have. So much from someone who claimed to be catching feelings for me, he is such a pathetic liar and the only place for him is hell and nothing less. I know I am going to look like a zombie tomorrow for my lack of sleep and that is all thanks to my neighbour. What would have happened if I didn't see him entering his apartment with a lady in his arms? Well of course, he would see me tomorrow and pretend to be innocent. He thinks because he is handsome he would get whatever he wants from any lady. He is not even that handsome...I am sure someone somewhere will put his beauty to shame. I am also sure Stone is more handsome if I look closer." She thought out loud and hissed before walking to the vanity table to look at her reflection.

"when did you become so soft? Now look what it has done to you. You thought he cared for you right? but he is in the arms of another woman doing only God knows what and you are here beating yourself up" She shook her head in disbelief and pinched herself

"wake up you dummy, he doesn't like you...he only wants to get into your stupid pant. How did I not realize he was pretending to protect and care about me in order to get close to me and take serious advantage of me? My god! when did you become such a fool that you now let people take advantage of your naivety?" she continued talking to herself while seriously pointing at her reflection in the mirror

"From today hence forth, Mr neighbour doesn't exist to you. You don't know him anymore, why? because he is not who you think he is. It is time to wise up and lock up." She advised the beautiful lady in the mirror and smiled before walking into the bathroom to take a warm shower and then go to bed, ready to start a new day

All the while Moon was chiding herself in the room, Ocean sat on the kitchen stool with a frown on his face as he listened to every word she told herself, thinking she was all alone in the house. In short, he was dumbfounded

"Is that what she really think of me. FROM TODAY HENCE FORTH MR NEIGHBOUR DOESN'T EXIST TO YOU what does that even mean? She finds Stone more handsome now?....." Many words ran through his mind as he fought the urge of running inside that bathroom to demand explanation. He collected some fruits and some food items for Desmond and his sister before disappearing into the thin air.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE......THANKS❣