SOLUTION

"I don't" came Ocean's straightforward answer

"if you don't trust her why do you want to help her or is this one of your ways of getting under her sheets?"

"Stone don't be ridiculous, you of all people should know if that is the case here I would have gotten what I wanted a long time ago"

"Okay....I think so too"

"The thing is, I have been in love before and was taught a good lesson. It is better to tread carefully."

"I don't know who this lover is but I can guess she didn't play fair with you"

"Not one bit." A small smile that didn't reach his eyes appeared on his face. "let's not go down that lane today. A part of me is telling me that our neighbour didn't do it but the other part of me that doesn't trust drunk people is saying another. What do you think?"

"for a reason I strongly believe that she didn't do it. You made mention of her family members visiting her?"

"Ah yes! The Rex guy and her cousin Jasmine, a very disagreeable young lady that came all the way from her house to say someone's part of a story do not matter" Ocean's mouth set into a thin line.

"who knows who is going to come next?"

"that is the problem, we need to keep a close eye on her"

"But how?" Ocean rubbed the stubble on his chin as if in deep thought when he finally opened his mouth his ears picked the fast approaching footsteps

"They are coming!" Ocean said in a panicked voice as he tried to hide in the small flower bed by the side of his neighbour's apartment but the flowers did nothing to hide his body making him hiss.

"who?" Stone asked with a frown

"Bobby and his kids!"

"Oh good." Ocean glared at Stone who had a wide grin on his face

"what is good about that? How can he make me the godfather of his children, I have never been a godfather before and those kids....my goodness, have you seen the way they look at me? I don't even know how to act around them. They are here! Tell them I am not here"

"Just relax, you are their godfather and not their father, so be calm, act normal and stop being dramatic"

"just tell them I am not here" Stone nodded and watched with a smile as Bobby and his wife lined up their kids in front of their apartment.

"Bobby!" Stone called out with a wide smile "over here, behind you"

"Stone what are you doing?" Ocean asked under his breath

"Mr Stone! Mr Ocean!" Bobby's voice called out just as Ocean set out one of his legs to run. Ocean internally groaned before turning around face Bobby

"Ah Bobby! is that you and your wife.....and your kids?" Stone who is standing beside him covered his mouth with his hand as a way of suppressing his laughter.

"Good morning Mr Ocean and Mr Stone" Bobby's wife greeted and the two men hummed in response.

"Mr Ocean did you relocate to this apartment?"

"Oh we were just checking out the neighbour's beautiful flower bed" Came Stone's amused reply as he waved his hands towards the flower bed while on the other hand, Ocean nodded his head to support the lie.

"These are really beautiful flowers" Said Bobby's wife as she walked towards the flower bed with a smile.

"oh they are, just like the owner" Ocean blurted making Stone clear his throat dramatically. Bobby understood the meaning of what he said and let out a little laugh. Ocean who didn't have anything to say to them rolled his eyes and that was when he noticed the pairs of eyes watching him. He looked down at the identical triplets that had their eyes glued on him, two boys and one girl