ATTACK 2

Ocean smiled at the unconscious wolf before he started walking towards it but halted the moment he saw another angry wolf a few feet away from him and the unconscious wolf. As if in cue, the loud shriek of his neighbour echoed through the forest making his head immediately snap to her direction with a worried expression.

Earlier while Ocean was having his time with the black wolf he didn't realize there were two others lurking around them, waiting to attack at the right time. The two wolves decided to share them equally by having one each.

Ocean looked at the big brown wolf that stood a few meters away from his trembling neighbour and hissed before walking towards the animal with his shoulder held high, accompanied with a smile that kept increasing with each passing second. His eyes immediately changed back to it's normal colour.

The big brown wolf immediately let out a loud growl as he started running towards Ocean who had his hands wide open for a hug. The big brown wolf jumped on Ocean and started licking his face

"Long time no see Cleo" said Ocean as he continued to scratch the wolf's head with a wide grin and the wolf in turn purred under his touch as if saying 'I missed you too'

The other black and white wolf growled ferociously at them as if demanding an explanation for the change of event. The big brown wolf growled back in return, explaining everything to him. Ocean watched how the black and white wolf growled at him and he smiled in return, as if understanding what each growl meant.

"He is just unconscious. Nothing will happen to your brother, you have my word buddy" The Black and white wolf looked at him for a while before letting out a low growl that wasn't as aggressive as the first.

Moon on the other hand, kept shaking vigorously on the chair as tears rolled down her face, expecting the worst to happen. No doubt that her human heart had already failed her the moment she set her eyes on the ferocious animal that will certainly tear her apart in no time after it is done with her neighbour. More tears rolled down her face when realization began to set in. So this is how I am going to die. All my life I have always thought I will die by the hands of my cruel father and family members if not anyone, Jane my heartless elder sister will gladly oblige. Her thinking came halted the minute she heard the faint voice of his neighbour. I wonder if he is still alive? she thought to herself and more tears rolled down her eyes. Oh my poor neighbour! More and more tears effortlessly rolled down her face as she imagined the broken bones of her neighbour littered all over the forest.

"Okay first of all, I am not poor honey" came Ocean's playful voice but she didn't say anything, thinking it might be some voice in her head playing her.

"She has a lot of fluid in there. Rabbit teeth neighbour you can open your eyes now" He said again and in return, Moon cried more as the voice she thought lived in her head called out again. No one is going to call me that again, she thought to herself.

"How can one person be so dramatic?" came Ocean's taunting voice as he watched his neighbour shed tears over his death she has formulated in her head. He walked towards her and leaned close to her ear only to inhale the scent of her body as well as the fresh blood coursing through neck veins.

"you know, I am beginning to think you actually want me dead" he whispered into her ear making the hairs on her neck stand erect.

"ahhhhh!" once again, Moon screamed on top of her lungs making Ocean laugh as he got what he was looking for. Moon opened her eyes, ready to scold him but instead she felt her heart fall into the pit of her stomach as she locked gazed with the big brown wolf. Instinctively, her hands shot out and grabbed the front of Ocean's shirt as she plastered herself on his body, almost sitting on his thighs while having her eyes tightly closed