Chapter 9 - The loss And Truth behind

Beginne am Anfang

Elango: konjam gavanama irunthu iruka kudatha ma..

Ilavarasi: pasangala kapathanum.. enaku vera ethuvum thonala ga...

Elango wiped his tears: Anna seekram ponga.. he said to the driver.

Ilavarasi: vidunga methuva pogatum... ponalum entha use ilanga..

Elango: yen ma ipadi ella pesara.. unaku onu agathu..

Ilavarasi: enaku.. theriyatha..

Rajavel: Thangom.. konja pesama va.. unaku onum agathu.. Anna unaku ethuvum aga vida matan..

Ilavarasi smiled: nee nambala naalu... athu tha unma.. atha.. vidu.. Yenga Ajay... Maran yum pathukonga..

Elango: ipadi ella pesatha Ma..

Ilavarasi: anna un kita solava Venda.. ana en pasangala pathuka..

Rajavel was on the verge of Breaking down before the driver announced they reached the hospital and they carried Ilavarasi out of the car and ran towards the emergency ward.

From that point everything looked like a time lapse. The doctor started treating her while all the others waited impatiently in hope of getting their happiness back.

After half an hour the doctor came and announced the thing that they would never want to hear. Ilavarasi was counting her last minutes and the Doctor asked to spend the final time if they needed to.

Ilavarasi laid on the bed with an oxygen mask when everyone left inside the room. Ilavarasi's eyes automatically looked at Maran and Ajay who were sobbing to make sure they were safe.

She asked Maran, Ajay, Kathir and Aadhavan to come near and caressed their hair as they stood there sobbing.

She looked up at Maya who was in Yamuna's arms and signaled Yamuna who held Maya near her as she kissed her temple.

Rajavel stood at a distance staring at her with a fearful face while Elango broke near her feet.

Yamuna yelled when ilavarasi ' monitor started dropping and she started losing consciousness.

The doctor ran in and sent them out before giving a final try to save her.

Unfortunately after a few minutes, the family was given the most devastating news of her demise that shattered their whole world.

Everyone broke down in a way that even the others in the hospital peti for them.

Rajavel turned rigid the moment he heard the news , the sorrow was more to take that even tears to fail him.

After the formalities, they left home and completed all the rituals.

Aruanchalam and Rajavel did all the rituals but Rajavel was still rigid with no expression.

No one could find what was running in his mind. All knew what Ilavarasi meant for him and how much he could have been affected by demise. They were scared to see him with no reaction even after her demise. He never talked to anyone or barely had anything.

After the 5th day ritual, Yamuna was into labour and Surya was born giving some smiles in the terrible situation. But Rajavel who had always yearned for a girl child was not in a place to feel his happiness.

After a week, Yamuna brought Maya and Surya to feed them in their room and found Rajavel sitting on the floor near the bed. She slowly moved towards him and placed Surya on the cradle as she was asleep. She sat near him on the bed still cradling Maya in her arms and caressed his head. He looked up at her and Maya before he looked down.