25

(Hanako simps, this chapters for you 😉)

I sit there, shakily staring into toilet germs golden-amber eyes as he stares right back at mine. I can't tell what's going on behind those piercing eyes.

"H-hey... N-No.7-"

"My name is Amane and you know it." He growls, his eyes narrowing.

I nod, I don't want to push him further than I already have. Yes, I am still mad at him but he has what looks like murder in his eyes.

In an instant, I feel his lips firmly press against mine, causing me to let out a muffled gasp.

I attempt to push him away but his grip on my wrists was far to tight. "M-mph!" I gasp. I feel him smirk into the kiss as it quickly turns into a make-out. "N-No.7! W-what are you d-doing!?" I gasp between kisses.

Eventually he pulls back from the kiss and I sit there, stunned and slightly panting. He smirks at me.

"So? Do you believe me now?" He asks with a snarky tone. I glare at him.

"I'm not falling for your stupid tricks you jerk" I growl, my eyes now in the shape of small slits.

He shrugs and smiles wider "Seems like someone needs some more convincing. Fine by me" He says flirtatiously. My eyes widen as he slowly moves closer to my face again. I struggle slightly, my attempts futile. Although a small part of me seems to be exited and happy because of that. Eagerly anticipating what's about to happen. I must really be going insane this time. That month and a half really messed me up.

My thoughts are cut short when I once again feel No.7's soft lips forcefully press against mine once again. A second make-out session quickly following.

My eyes widen to the point where I'm surprised they aren't falling from their sockets. No.7 parts every few seconds for a quick breath before quickly slamming his lips back into mine passionately.

I do my best to fight down a quickly forming blush, continuously struggling against him. I push down the strange feeling bubbling in my stomach and remind myself of how much I hate him.

I let out a gasp when he pushes my back further against the trunk of the tree, giving him a chance to deepen the kiss further.

I eventually melt into the kiss, giving up on my struggle to break free. I allow my thoughts to disappear along with the rest of the world around me.

My mind fogs, the only thing I'm able to think about being the passionate kiss shared between me and No.7. I don't know what this feeling is but it causes my stomach to bubble and my face to heat up. I can't think of anything else no matter how hard I try.

After a few more minutes of kissing, No.7 gently pulls away from me, still keeping me firmly pressed against the tree.

"How about now? Do you believe me or do you need some more persuasion?" Amane... wait, Amane?

Fuck it.

Amane mutters huskily. I don't know why but part of me wants to say 'I still believe Tsukasa' even though I know full well he was lying to me.

I realise what just happened and shove the growing feeling deep down, hoping to never see it again. I quickly nod my head, turning it to the side to avoid eye contact as I mutter "F-fine... I believe you..."

He smiles "And what's my name?" He asks happily "A-Amane..." I mumble, cheeks heating up again.

He lets go of my hands and I quickly stand up, looking at my feet. I glance over to the drama room. "I-I'm gonna go now." I mumble as I quickly run off. I hear Amane laughing behind me but I don't care. I need time to process what just happened.