2

The next day quickly rolls around and I wander the school halls in a school uniform, matching all the other girls. I eventually spot the same girl from yesterday walking into the school and watch as she changes her shoes. I run up to her and tap her shoulder, waving with a closed-eyes smile when she turns around. She jumps and whispers to me "What are you doing here Chisana-San???" I giggle "I'm here to make sure everything works how it's meant to silly!! Just pretend I'm a new student!" She nods, gazing around to see if anyone heard the awkward exchange between the 2 of us.

We walk around the halls, acting as if we are friends. I see her put her hand in her pocket and firmly grab something "Are you sure this will work" She whispers quickly, she must be holding the script. "I'm certain! Just don't forget your lines and it will be fine!" I assure her.

Just as I finish, a girl with long blonde hair and brilliant blue eyes shoves my 'friend' to the ground.

"Well well well, look who it is! Stupid Kayami! Didn't I tell you not to get in my way fat ass!" The girl yells, this must be the bully. What was her name? Hinara? Something like that. Kayami's eyes widen and I smirk. Its finally show time!!

"I didn't get in your way Hinara! Y-you pushed me over!" Kayami yells, eyes tightly shut in fear. "You little brat! did I say you could talk???" Hinara shouts, obviously enraged by Kayami's response. "I-I am aloud to talk when I want to! I-I was given a voice for a reason Hinara!" Kayami says, starting to shake.

Hinara goes to hit Kayami and I laugh "Bye-bye Hinara!" I say as a gunshot sounds through the halls, coming from seemingly nowhere. Hinara's face goes blank and she falls forward, landing right in front of Kayami, causing her to scream and run. I stand there laughing before saying to the large group of students now crowded around the body of Hinara "Well everyone, that's the power of Chisana-San of the drama room! Come pay me a visit if you wish!" I grin before disappearing.