6

As Hanako gets in his fighting stance, I realise I don't have any sort of weapon, or anything I can use as a weapon. Sure, I know Taekwondo but will that even help me when I'm in a fight with someone holding a knife??

Sweat starts to bead on my forehead as I realise just how screwed I am. Hanako has the upper hand by far. I wipe away the sweat and jump down, getting into my own fighting stance. I won't drop my act yet. "Well, ladies first" I smirk, slightly glaring at Hanako.

He immediately charges towards me, his blade ready to strike. I jump to the side punch him in the side. As he doubles over slightly in pain, I glance at my hand. I actually hit him! My triumph is short lasted as I hear him begin to charge at me again. I continue to miraculously block his attacks, delivering my own blows when I have the chance. I manage to duck under the slash of his blade and sweep his legs out from under him using my own. He falls to the ground with a thud and I quickly do my best to pin his arms to the ground, keeping him in place.

He looks up at me and grins "Seems you're a fair bit stronger than I thought, huh? look at the position where in, seems a little dirty, dontcha think?" I gasp silently and my grip softens for a split second. In that second, he throws me off of him and kicks me to the wall.

I look up at him and once again see his shining knife centimeters from my face. My eyes widen. Am I really about to die, like, forever? Last time I died I at least got to stay here! This time, it's really the end, there is no coming back.