3

After my little show in the hallway, I've become very popular amongst the students. There isn't one student who doesn't know who I am and the day hasn't even ended!

I'm talking to the mokke, telling him all about my adventure in the hallway this morning whilst they look at me with a worried look "Chisana-San, aren't you worried that Lord No.7 will come after you?" The mokke says, interrupting me. "No, not at all mokke, I'm not even sure he knows how to summon me! It's not like I go to the supernatural meetings!" I laugh

Out of the corner of my eye, I see the door open and close. I whip my head around and see a boy walking towards the stage with his head hung low. I turn around to face him, waiting for my summoning. As he is walking, I notice he seems a little weird. Different from the other students.

He is wearing a black hat with a hint of brown to it, a white rim on it and a gold symbol placed against it. He has a button up shirt, seemingly the same color as his hat with a red rim lining the bottom of the shirt and gold buttons. His pants are a plain color, the same as his hat and shirt once again. He has dark red socks and black shoes, leather perhaps? He has choppy black hair falling out from beneath his hat.

He seems strangely familiar but I can't tell why. I shake the feeling off, pushing down the feeling in my gut telling me this is bad news and get ready. "Chisana-San, Chisana-San, Chisana-San. It's time for the show." He says firmly, sending a slight shiver down my spine. This guy really doesn't seem like good news, but I can't ignore a summoning so I shrug it off and let out my signature giggle "Hello there~" I say, jumping down onto the stage for the second time today.

The boy doesn't look up, he doesn't flinch or anything. Confused, I walk up to him, still keeping my composure. "I'm Chisana-San, I'm guessing you would like a script?" I smile, holding my hand out to the boy to pull him up onto the stage. He takes my hand, still not looking up as I pull him up.

"Hello Chisana..." The boy says in a slightly threatening tone. He finally looks up and I let out a silent gasp. His dark amber eyes glaring at me, I realise who this boy is. I swallow down my sudden surprise and hint of fear and frown "No.7... What do you want?" I growl, turning around, about to fly back up to the stage lights when he grabs my arm. I turn and look at him in disgust, attempting to pull my arm away, failing miserably.

"You need to stop what you're doing Chisana. As the 7th and LEADING wonder, it's my job to make sure wonders and humans live together peacefully. That means no killing them." He growls. I scoff at him, he really has the audacity to tell me off?? "So what If I killed 1 student? At least I didn't kill my own brother! Plus, I probably saved a bunch more lives by killing that girl off!" I snap back.

I feel his grip on my arm loosen slightly as he lets out a strange noise, obviously taken back by my comment. I pull my arm away at this chance and fly back up and sit atop the stage lights once again. "No.8, I'm going to need you to stop killing off students or else I will have to revoke your number." He mumbles, obviously hurt. I grin to myself, seeing his now slightly shaken form, my comment must have hit him hard.

He walks out once again, slamming the door behind him. I laugh and remember the look of his hurt face and the look in his eyes, savoring it while I can.