11 . Gag ball /M/

(listen I don't really think I should warn you because since the start I said it's a very adult content book ,but still for those who are dumb this chapter contain r*pe and physical abuse and more~~ so skip if you are sensitive , 👏🔪👌 its not for entertainment purpose,its aim towards those prick of a husband who abuse their wife or vise verse)

•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•

As soon the car stop Taehyung was pulled out by his arm by Jungkook .

“Hyung p-please-“,he whimper while he was getting drag in and Matt started to bark.

“Shhhhhhh”, Jungkook stop and put a finger on his lip ,he gulp while his tear already filling in his eyes . Jungkook turn around again and drag him in . Matt was jumping while barking at them.

“SHUT UP!!“, Jungkook yell at him his eyes turn red, Matt whimpering sat down head down while Jungkook unlock the door kicking it open and slammed the door shut after them , pulling Taehyung in their room and close it.

(Play song : Nine inch nail- closer)

He threw Taehyung harshly on the bed ,the latter face hit the matress and groan ,but it wasn’t time to whine he turn around and saw Jungkook just staring at him with an undescribable expression it was an almost blank eyes but yet you could see something sparkle in it.

“What a-are you doing?“,he stuttered as his hands clutch on the bed while he breath heavily. Jungkook didn’t say anything and took a key from the drawer and open a small door in his part of the cupboard.

Taehyung’s eyes widened as he saw Jungkook getting something from it ,more like sêx toy?

“I felt like playing and you will play with me”, Jungkook said still looking absent-minded then he look at Taehyung and smile maniacally.

“You will play with me right ..... darling?“, Taehyung whimper lowly knowing everthing was wrong!! He scoot away on the bed while Jungkook approached him more.

“Listen whatever you saw was nothing!! “,He half yell when he saw the rope and other thing.

“Oh really ? I saw only you smiling at yugyshit and he even touched you.....he touched someone who belongs TO ME!!!“,He growled .

“Please don’t hurt me!!! He was just helping !! That’s all!!“, Taehyung started crying crawling back quicker..

“Wrong move darling....“, Jungkook pulled him by his legs while he let out a frighten scream. Jungkook try to keep him still while Taehyung try to get away but was stop by a smack on his cheek.

“I said shut up!!“, Jungkook growl and Taehyung wince , Jungkook turn him around pulled his hands back and tie them with the rope tightly. Then again he make him face him.

“J-Jungkook I did nothing please-“,he cry feeling helpless.

“Shhhhhhh and that’s not my name in our bed darling “, Jungkook pushed him on the bed and hovered over him while Taehyung was trembling and with his teary eyes looking at Jungkook.

“I’m sure this will look nice on you”, Jungkook show him the gag ball which made Taehyung’s eyes widened.

“Wait !! Don’t do that! Please!“, Taehyung lick his lips more nervous ,he was never in kinky thing and suddenly all this happening.

“Oh you are right ........I should do that first”, Jungkook tugged on his hair and smash his lips on Taehyung’s ignoring the other wince or in pain. He tugged on his lower lips and Taehyung’s yelp, Jungkook took the advantage and slip his tongue in and hungrily suck or bite. He was just like a hungry animal no emotions only lust and needs, that all what Taehyung noticed.