5• Shaking /M/

Taehyung was sinking deep in the water, his heart felt like almost stopping. He was in shock ,there was this feeling of betray. How Jungkook just didn’t listen and pushed him like this with......a smirk.....yes he saw it. He let the water engulf him ,his eyes looking at nowhere feeling like it’s the end.

But then he saw someone swimming towards him and saw Jungkook who quickly grabbed him by his hand and pulled him out of the water. When they were finally out ,both were panting trying to catch their breath.

“Tae!! Are you fine?“, Jungkook asked looking with wide eyes. Taehyung was still in shock looking back wide eyes breathing hard shakily.

“Hey baby, it’s ok . You are ok......Wasn’t it fun!“, Jungkook smile while swimming them out and then get up picking Taehyung up in bridal style.

“That was too cool!“,he was all grinning , Taehyung look at him ,not understanding Jungkook.

“That was awesome, feeling like you are going to die then no you don’t. I love that feeling .....just letting your body fall down having the thoughts about dying. If I could I would love dying like this.....feeling carefree and the adrenaline”, Taehyung tears slipped down his cheeks.

“Hey ,no need to cry darling! It’s just an idea”, Jungkook chuckled but that chuckled didn’t stay long.

“D-don’t talk like t-that. I-i will be alone”, Taehyung cry and hug Jungkook tighter, who gulp and smile.

“Hmmm,I will never leave you Jeon Taehyung“, Taehyung’s heart skip a beat and he cry harder hugging Jungkook.

Jungkook carry him a little away ,where there was a tent , right infront a lake .

“Baby you are cold?“, Jungkook asked walking near the tent.

“N-no, you are very warm Koo”, Taehyung snuggles his face in his chest. As he was an alpha and on top Taehyung’s mate ,he was more warmer for the omega. Taehyung was feeling more comfortable in his embrace ,just like Jungkook feel in his embrace.

“C’mon baby let get change, and we are spending the night here”,he smile and peck Taehyung’s forehead.

Jungkook place him down in the tent.

(Ok so this smut wasn’t made by me !👏 It was made by my bae 7deadlyscenes_bts !😻 Appreciate her amazing smut!💓💓👏👏😆😃) 

Taehyung’s P.O.V-

Jungkook brought me in the tent as I was shaking because of cold. I was soaked fully so was Jungkook. He removed his briefs. I blushed hard seeing him naked. Not gonna lie but his abs make me want to touch it. And his thighs....damn. I just want to- What the f*ck Taehyung stop with your dirty thoughts. I looked at him he was already smirking at me.

“Darling it’s all yours admire as long as you want”,

I blushed hard on his remark.

“Are you just gonna to stare or remove your brief? You’ll catch Cold.”

He comes closer to me. “Or you want me to take it off?” He whispered into my ears in husky voice and bite my earlobe which send chills down my spine.

“N-No I’ll do it”

“Okay” He stepped back watching me.

Shyly sat up, Watching him. His eyes trailed to my abdomen. He started biting his own lips. Slowly I removed my boxers. His jaw clench as he was trying to control himself.....I can feel it ,his scent is telling all he want me..