29. only i can ki*l you!

This chapter contain.

🚫Bl*od/vi*lence /T*rture/d*ad🚫

Read at your own risk..

I don't even have to warn you all

Because it's a dangerous book

For your mind.

📛Yet I'm telling 📛

ΠΠΠΠ•ΠΠΠΠ•ΠΠΠΠ•ΠΠΠΠ

“Ahh f*ck! “,Chelle screeched jumping backward and held Jungkook’s arm who just hissed and rolled his eyes.

“It’s just a f*cking snake”, Taehyung roll his eyes and flare his nose at the view in front of him.

They were in front the Jeon’s home sweet home… Jungkook just had to ask chelle if she wanted to hang out at his house and that b*tch just said yes after suspiciously looking at Jungkook.

“Exactly why I yelled! And what the f*ck is he here for? “ ,Chelle looked from Taehyung to Jungkook who just shrugged….

She looked at Taehyung again with a frown now… And Jungkook just stare at her for 4 seconds, Then smirked and Shook his head.

“Why wouldn’t he be here? “,he walk towards the cabin instant of his house… Taehyung looked at him carefully…. He never ever look towards that cabin, thinking its like a store room. You might be asking why Taehyung is fine with what is happening?....

Well the thing is that the omega was having mixed feelings, He doesn’t even know why he wasn’t panicked or why he even let Jungkook do what he is doing right now…. You might think he was turning like Jungkook…. But the thing is-

“Mr Jeon answer me, don’t just walk away “,She whined which made the husbands groan because of her annoying voice.

“Darling, get me something to drink”,Jungkook look over his shoulder as he rolled up his sleeves… Earlier he already gave Taehyung his blazer.

“Darling?? Wow! But I don’t know where-“,She smirk thinking Jungkook was talking to her ..

“Y-Yes koo”,He gulped and walked inside his house..

“What the f*ck!?.... Look I’m not into threesome OK… “,Jungkook said nothing as she walked inside the cabin… And look at Jungkook confusedly who push away the brown large carpet Aside to reveal a secret door down there.

“Oh how bad… I’m so sad.. I thought we could have a threesome” ,He said nonchalantly as he opened the door.

“Ahuh…. What made you change your mind? Earlier you were like the “loyal type”, but Whatever it’s not like I want a relationship or something… It’s just s*x…something kinky” ,She warn then smirk… As Jungkook looked up at her, his wicked smile back on his lips .

“I’m very Kinky” ,he licked his lips…

“F*ck yes…. But what are we doing here? “,she looked around.

“Being Kinky miss choi….. My pleasure room is right downstairs “,He said with a hint of excitement…

“Um… I don’t know”, she was hesitating… First Taehyung was around.. Why? She doesn’t know…then they were in a forest …nobody else in sight…. And now Jungkook was being suspicious…. And specially this place yell a big no to her.