22. New Game

Taehyung was looking outside the window when his eyes suddenly widened, heart pounding inside as he run downstairs quickly.... He was met with a smiling Jungkook..

"Hi darling",

"Eomma..... ",Taehyung mutter when he saw his mother, father and little brother behind Jungkook. Many thoughts were coming in his mind.... Did Jungkook hurt them? No they seem dress up very neatly and are smiling at him but-

"My Taebearrrrr",Mrs Kim cried as she pulled Taehyung in a hug and Taehyung unconsciously start crying and hug her tighter.... As for Jungkook he clench his fist seeing tears he didn't cause.

"Hyunggg",Yeonjun hug them too.

"Aishh they -well we missed him a lot",Mr Kim chuckles with teary eyes talking to Jungkook who quickly smile at him.

"I understand ",he reply back......nah I don't think chiffon head understand...

"E-Eomma I missed you! I-i-",Taehyung froze when Jungkook spoke up and made him realized he was still here.... So he mind his words.

"Ohh Tae, c'mon, I just wanted to surprised you not to make you cry. Let's go up and fix this baby", Jungkook softly make his way toward them while pushing their hands off his husband...

"Eomma -appa and Yeonjun make yourself at home... We Will be right back ",they all smile at him as he put his hand around Taehyung's shoulder and goes up.

-----

"C'mon darling get dress nicely and put on your beautiful smile.... We don't need you in trouble.... Mostly them, right? ",he smirk and Taehyung nodded quickly as Jungkook went downstairs to attend his guests .

Taehyung change to more nice clothes not without stopping thinking why he brought his parents and brother here. When he walk downstairs he heard loud voices of his brother and Jungkook... His heart stop.. As he run faster downstairs.

"God",he breath out when he see them playing games on Yeonjun's phone.... JUNGKOOK IS STRANGELY BEING TOO FRIENDLY WITH HIM.... Taehyung gulp when Jungkook caressed Yeonjun hair..

"Hey",Taehyung spoke, his parents who were drinking tea smile at him.

"You look beautiful as always ",his eomma said signaling him to sit next to her. .....he gladly went and inhale her calming scent.

"Jungkook told us you were sick, he seem so worried. So we came for a visited",Taehyung look at Jungkook with his Doe eyes.... His husband look back at him winking and get back playing with Yeonjun. ...that wink made Taehyung feel butterfly....

"I'm fine now eomma, he t-take good care of me",Taehyung didn't look in his eyes.

"Alpha Jungkook, you decorated your house very beautifully ",Mr Kim smile pointing at the pictures on the wall in the living room....

"Yass hyung! You love TaeTae hyung so much",Yeonjun whine smiling, Jungkook chuckles..

"I do..... But I love you too little Yeonjun",The latter smile widely and hug Jungkook..

"Me too hyungggieeee",Taehyung's eyes widened as he look at them.... OK something is wrong....

"Jungkook! ",they all look at him a little shock and confuse while Jungkook smile at him.... More like smirk..... He is planning something...

"I-I mean let's show them our house",Taehyung push a strand of hair behind his ear and fake a smile.

"Sure darling, Yeonnie would you like to see my gardening materials? ",The younger nodded as he follow Jungkook... Taehyung was doing the same but his mother stopped him.