Bonus 2021

Holaaa~
So since this book and my previous account got deleted in dec 2020 we never got the bonus of this book.
So here it is,a long chapter for you all
Who came back to me and keep making
Our expensive bish family grow
I love youuu🤧💜💜
I Hate taking years
To complete a book
It should have been done since
2019 if i hadn't got deleted
Many time
🙂
03/02/21

Words: 8241

Edit: yeah here we are again😭🤣

¶¶¶¶•¶¶¶¶•¶¶¶¶

Grey..... The sky was cloudy and grey indicating it will rain at any moment like these past few days of summer. Peaceful light breezy wind caressing the skin making the air seem fresh in the morning.

Jeongguk sitting near the porch keep his eyes on the bird flying away to its nest. Nature always seem to facinate him.... after Taehyung of course. His still long locks which he recently trimmed wave slowly. The only thing that distract his thoughts were the small squeak he heard under his chin.

His eyes met a huge doe dark one looking up at him and start to giggle once she caught her appa's attention. Jeongguk giggles back staring at his one and a half year old daughter in his arms whom he have been gently bouncing since 15 mins.

"What's funny Joo? ", he asked softly to his daughter Jeon Joo-Hae. After Taehyung gave birth to their twins sons Junkim and Jeonshing, Jeongguk did all he could to be the best father and husband.

He convinced himself to give up on being manipulative or angry when it concern Taehyung and his kids. Not like he stop being how he used to be with others, he was still the same...... But the changes were just toward his small family. Sometimes he do snap but Taehyung was there to help him.

Their sons were 4 years old now and during this 4 years Jeongguk was under control..... Well that's what Taehyung thinks.... Because behind him Jeongguk was still that Evil Man.

" A-Appa", Jeongguk's heart melt by the way his cutie omega daughter try to pronounce appa..... Sometimes he do get jealous of his kids, but then he remembers and mostly like Taehyung made him understand that their kids need their parents more at this age. Giving attentions to their children doesn't mean Taehyung will love Jeongguk less.

"Where's my nose? ", Joo smile pointing at her own round nose making Jeongguk laugh his heart out before kissing her chubby cheeks.....Jeongguk tend to repeat it a lot that she have the same nose as him.

" Good Job Joo... But appa's nose is here", he pointed at his own nose before caressing her small chin..

"You are a sweet blessing muffin", Jeongguk whisper softly staring with heart eyes at his daughter who pull on her onesie's bunny ears.

" Appaaaa!! Eomma ew! Ew!! ", Jeongguk stand up the moment he heard Junkim's voice inside.

He held Joo against his chest as he made his way to the bathroom , passing by tones of family pictures which was taken by Jeongguk mostly. On the way stopping to look at Junkim who look worriedly towards the bathroom.

"Wolfie take care of your sister", Junkim nodded and sat down on the carpet with Joo when Jeongguk carefully placed her down.

" Darling?",Jeongguk enter the bathroom to see Taehyung near the sink brushing his teeth. Taehyung smile faintly at him before rinsing his mouth with Jeongguk making his way behind him.