32. Rainy Day

"It's raining again.... ",Taehyung muttered with a small smile as he look at the beautiful scenery from the balcony.

One week....since one week Jungkook ignored him completely and talked only when needed. He didn't kissed nor smile nor talk sweetly with Taehyung. Jungkook would keep himself in his office and when he have to sleep he would just go to sleep without goodnight kiss.

Taehyung did felt peace... No beating, no fear, no more flinching( when Jungkook touch him).... Yet he miss the feeling of being touch by his husband. His wolf yearn for it.... His body needed Jungkook... This sound sick but this is how it was. He was in an active relationship.. Aka he was sexually active and the sudden stop of it makes him feel uneasy.......it wasn't just f*cking and go... It was the touch... The way Jungkook look at him while thrusting into him... The intoxicated and addictive scent yet a scent he was scared of.....

Then a question disturb Taehyung's mind.... They have been already married for 5 months and in two weeks it will be their 6th months anniversary....yet during this 5 month Jungkook didn't get his ruts... Why?

"Oh",he remember about himself and run inside the house and grab his wedding's shoes. Frowning then groan keeping it back there. He was worried now, his pills were finished only one last left. His pills to avoid heats..... Which he got from Jimin on his wedding day.

After all that happened during the few days... He didn't saw Jimin nor went to look for him. He was done with everyone....he had a new plan to escape on his own.... Well... He wasn't sure about it. ...

"Well.... ",he sigh and gulp the pill expecting to continue without getting his heats this month too. He smile thinking about getting some later when he will get the chance to met Jimin.... Or not.... Cardi laugh.. 🙂

Play song if you want : max-Wrong

He walk back to the balcony and stay where it was dry and continue with admiring the view....

Jungkook doesn't know about the pills of course, and Taehyung couldn't just have kids now. He was just 18 years old, he have so many dreams.. Which keep getting ruin because of Jungkook. He thought that maybe having Jungkook's pups wouldn't be bad... It might change Jungkook.. Yet he couldn't just risk an innocent life... What if Jungkook hurt them too?.... He wouldn't be able to forgive himself nor Jungkook...

"But why doesn't he get his ruts? ", confusion was obvious on his face... And just then he saw a huge black wolf running towards his house from the direction of Jungkook's pack...narrowing his eyes he saw the white cute paw and internally coo.... It was Jungkook....his Alpha......

When was the last time he saw Jungkook's wolf form?.. He doesn't remember.The wolf let go of the sweatpant he was holding with his pointy canine.

Taehyung look intensely as Jungkook's wolf growl , his bones cracking as it take his human form. Taehyung's mouth run dry . Jungkook standing there in all his glory, the drops of water completely drenched him by now. His hair wet and curly sexily stuck on his forehead and eyes, which the Alpha push back exposing his forehead . He was panting after his daily running around the forest...then Taehyung's eyes trailed down,by now his cheeks were faint pink. He swallow at the view of Jungkook's abs then follow by his Cock.... He wasn't hard but it seem the average size... Which makes Taehyung remember the size when it's fully harden.....Jungkook open his eyes ,the Alpha's eyes roll directly in Taehyung's direction... Both didn't break eyes contact for a strong 8 seconds... Jungkook's sharp eyes looking straightly in Taehyung's equally sharp one.....Jungkook look daddy as f*ck... Panting, sharp eyes, forehead and NAKED!!

Jungkook was the first to look away.... And Taehyung frown . Jungkook never look away first... Yet he was OK with it....he was so embarrassed right now. Like yes Jungkook was naked and even saw it many time... Yet he was the one embarrassed and shy suddenly.