33. The Ex

So I kinda forget

If I ever gave Jungkook's aunt

A name before...

But now she have a name.

And do let me know if, I added a

Name for her in previous chapters.

Fact about me :

I forget name easily.

(❀◦‿◦)

Also remember

I love playing with my words.

•ΠΠΠΠ•ΠΠΠΠ•ΠΠΠΠ•

Play song if you want: Good-bye (lyse remix)

Something was disturbing Taehyung, and his tongue was burning with that question and be just wanted to spit it out. His eyes follow Jungkook who was currently drying his hair getting ready for the festival's party in the evening.

The festival had already started since this morning, during the morning till evening it was only for children and women to enjoy. A small celebration for the pack special day... The day years ago it was created.

Then in the evening Jungkook would attend it give a small speech ,maybe then let his pack members enjoy drinking, eating or dancing with their husband or wife, while he would be f*cking someone mercilessly in a room... Definately not his room, no trash in his bed.

Other pack leaders were also invited, since it was always like that.... How his dead father used to organized it and then later on his aunt.... He didn't really give a f*ck about this festival, but c'mon his pack members bear with his evil side... So let them enjoy a little... Right?

"You have 25  minutes to get ready otherwise punishment", Jungkook clenched his jaw as Taehyung keep sitting on their shared bed while Jungkook was done dressing up. He was wearing a black suit without tie, his dress shirt hugging his chest and biceps sexily then was covered by a black blazer. His ears occupied by his silver or black earings and his long a little bit messy hair parted to the side... A sex devil...

"Can I ask you something? ",Jungkook who was fixing his watch around his wrist turn his gaze towards his omega who look a little bit afraid yet being confident.......

"No",He simple reply then saw Taehyung pout and get up to get ready... Such an obedient babyboy.. Yet sometime he rebel.

"What's the question? ",Taehyung look up at him, raising his eyebrows .

"It's - It's about Mr Nam".

"Yeah and what about him? ", Jungkook now stare at him sharply as Taehyung could feel shiver down his spine. So he took a deep breath and quickly asked... He will not freak out now..

"You eliminate anyone who come in your way, and the way I saw thing you don't like him, so why is he still alive?....",he look in Taehyung's huge eyes , Taehyung waiting for literally anything.. You know his unpredictable husband's reaction .

"Why I didn't killed him? ",Jungkook mumble and look up then slowly roll his eyes around the room, he was thinking... And the fear was caging Taehyung's heart again..