26. Game over

Taehyung was cleaning Jungkook's office, his mind wilding on how to protect his brother or whether he should run away or not.. But if he does who will protect his family from Jungkook... And if he doesn't..... Will he be able to survive with Jungkook who is like a ticking bomb...

He didn't tell Jungkook about Yeonjun's fears. He already felt it was a tricky way, and he wasn't that of a fool to not see through it.....cleaning the shelves he cough at the dust roaming around it... and quickly opened the window.... He should be resting like Dino suggest... Rest in peace dude.... Well he wasn't resting, he was trying all he can to avoid an angry Jungkook at any cost...

As for Yeonjun he wasn't here... He wanted to visit the lake, where Jungkook goes every morning.... And nice Jungkook took him despite Taehyung tried to go with them. But Jungkook told him it would be a visit and it's was kinda cold out there.... It was already 4 in the evening... The omega wasn't persistent about it after one glare from his husband.

"What the",Taehyung frown when he saw a kinda old file behind the shelf's edge, he thought maybe Jungkook forgot about it or what if it's an important files. He smile to himself, maybe Jungkook would be happy to see this.. It seem like it was behind this thing since a while.He shrugged and open the file and first thing he saw ,made him frown again.

Therapist : Dr Park.

Patient : No° 097

Name : Jeon Jungkook

Cause : His brother

Year : 199-

"What-",Taehyung was near the window, he felt something moving and his gaze quickly went towards the window, gulping. Soon his eyes widened when he saw Jungkook coming out of the forest with Yeonjun in his arms...

He left the file on the table running downstairs and open the door, watching all scared when Jungkook had a blank face carrying Yeonjun who seem to be unconscious.

"Yeonjun!Jungkook what happened to him!? ",Taehyung run towards him and look over Yeonjun worried now, he gasp when he saw Yeonjun was wet same as Jungkook.... The Alpha dark long locks were wet and water driping down it.

"Yeon wake up please! ",Taehyung panick and Jungkook stop glaring at him.

"Can you shut up Taehyung!He isn't d*ad!",Taehyung flinched and keep looking at Yeonjun... Jungkook roll his eyes and place Yeonjun on the kinda bed swing out on the terrace...

"T-Take him inside J-Jungkook", Jungkook scoff and look at Taehyung while taking off his own shirt.

"And f*cking get our home dirty!? You kidding me? Can you stop crying already... He is just unconscious.....a bad swimmer...",Jungkook annoyed expression turned to a mocking chuckles as he took off his pant remaining only in his boxer he walk inside the house.

"I'm gonna to take a shower.. Your brother is such a pain in the ass... I regret making him stay oof",Taehyung just stare at him... Like yo bro are you serious!? His brother was unconscious !don't know if it's something serious or not!! And Jungkook was like... Nah I don't give a f*ck... OK cool.

Taehyung run inside his house and grab the first towel and bathrobe he got in the downstairs bathroom.... He run back to Yeonjun and took off his shirt, making sure Jungkook wasn't around . Taehyung sniff as he made his brother wear the bathrobe and then slide his pant off him too..

"Shit.. You are cold! ",Taehyung felt like crying more when he saw Yeonjun trembling, he wrap the towel on Yeonjun's hair and hugged him tighter.... He battle himself about taking Yeonjun inside and then went like f*ck it dude.