Last Bonus 2022

Hola!!
Late Merry Christmas!
And
Happy New year!
Another Last
small Bonus for
This book!
A small idea of how
Taegguk met and how
Its going now in the present
after being together for like 10 years.
At the start i use Jungkook because
He used that name and in the present i used Jeongguk.
Enjoy your little gift💜😘

01/01/22

Edit : 24/06/23...damn hi.

•¶¶¶¶¶•¶¶¶¶¶•¶¶¶¶¶•¶¶¶¶¶•

Professor Jeon Jungkook never liked any of his students.

Hated all for different reasons, some scents annoyed him, some with how they look at him, some existence were just irritating. But it wasn’t something shocking since he always seem to dislike people around him.

Jungkook eagerly felt like ripping off heads anytime he was annoyed by literally anyone. Jungkook does, sometimes he really rip off something from a few people. He knows how to play his game, how to lure his preys and how to end them. He was never dumb to do a mistake, mistake was something out of his dictionary.

The only mistake he ever did was falling in love and never regrets it even if that ruined him in many ways. He will never forget the day he first saw the love of his life.

--------

After a tired day at the university and a student trying to act smart in his class he wanted to go for a run in the wood and try to calm his anger by killng something. Subtly manipulating a girl in his class to push the student off the stairs and seeing the blood wasn’t enough for him.

Driving his car back to his pack he was soon distracted by the scent filling his nostrils and his eyes widened. Wolf screaming ′Mate′ inside him and he look toward the mall with parking lot having among 100 cars. He immediately park his car, movements hurrying as he gets off the car and follow the scent.

Even through he was wearing his black surgical mask the sweet smell of his mate was strong enough to drag the man inside the mall to the supermarket inside.

His dark eyes flickering to red he roam in around the place and a few people got out of his way. His breath hitch , step coming to a stop when the intoxicating scent invade his existence and a deep voice reach his ears right around the corner.

His mate really was right here, he does have a mate afterall? He wasn’t a cursed soul? Moon goddess didn’t forget him ? -

“Eommaaa! I am tired! The coach made us ran around the playground 6 times, lets go home already! “, His pupils dilated hearing the deep yet sweet clear voice.

" Babybear you are 17 years old and 6 times is too little. How can you be tired from this much? At your age , i was very athletic and could run for more than 1 hour non stop”, Jungkook’s eyes widened hearing the age but was more irritate hearing how the woman he assume is his mate’s mother not taking seriously when he said he was tired- oh fuc his mate is a male!? His heart flutter. He would have care less if it was a female but he does love male more tho.

Point was he have a mate!!! After thinking he doesn’t have one here they were!

What got Jungkook’s mind completely blank was when his mate walk around the corner and his eyes land on the living on earth angel.