Epilogue (Alternative Ending)

Holaaa~
Why are you all crying when
You know there are gonna to be
Two endings, like I said before.
Sksksksksk
Bish you thought I was a
Fuking typical author
Gonna to kill one of them at the end
And Doesn't have a plan B!?
Now I hope everyone is satisfied
By the ending.
Actually writing sad ending
Is my guilty pleasure
But I can't seem to enjoy sad ending
Yet....
Mostly since it's a fanfic
I can't seperate Taekook, like damn in real life we struggle so much with our ship now you want me to
Give a sad ending!?
At least in fanfic Taekook have their happy ending 😌
15/12/20

•¶¶¶¶•¶¶¶¶•¶¶¶¶•

The moment Taehyung opened his eyes, he groan because of the sunlight hitting his eyes. Slowly he squinted his eyes noticing he was tied against a tree on a fuking cliff?!! All he could see were mountains and trees the fuk!!! Goeun was tied next to him!!!

"You made me wait again darling", his eyes land on Jeongguk who stretch his body and yawn.

" What the fck you did to her!?? ", Jeongguk rolled his eyes looking at her then back at Taehyung.

" She was given a heavy doze unlike you", He shrugged with Taehyung's eyes throwing daggers at him.

"Ohhhh I am scared.... Now cmon darling tell me how could you stabbed me?! I trusted you and you fuking back stab me?! ", He growl with Taehyung gulp eyesing the knife in Jeongguk's hand.

" Because I hate you!!! I HATE YOU TILL MY LAST DROP OF BLOOD!! I AM SO TIRED ALREADY!!! ", Taehyung cried out with Jeongguk frowning.

" Darling don't be like that ", He groan moving his now slightly injured arm.

"Do me a favor and disappear from my life Jeon Jeongguk or whoever the fck you are!! I don't need you! I hate you so much that I can even kll myself to not see your face again! You are a fcking abuser and a coward ! And shut the fck up with your darling! Darling!! I am not your darling!!! Even if I want to be someone darling then it would be for your brother!! If he was my second mate!! Damn sure he isn't a psycho like you!!! ", Taehyung spat out angrily, saying everything that was coming to his mind, not filtering anything even if many things he didn't mean it.

Play song :Young and beautiful (Lana)

"You really don't love me Taehyung ....do you? ",Jeongguk smile softly ,eyes glassy and red.

Taehyung stay quitet looking at him holding on the rope... What he feel for Jeongguk was just not understandable to anyone but to himself...

"Jeongguk ....just let her go please.... ",Jeongguk kept staring at him as Taehyung also kept looking back in his eyes. The older smile and hold tighter on his knife.

"If I disappeared.... Then you will love me and be safe? ",Taehyung swallowed confusely......Jeongguk sniffed .

"W-What? -",

"I never thought we will end up like this Taehyung.....I always thought you will be my sweet adorable husband forever.... My darling....... My Jeon Taehyung...... My family ",Jeongguk keep looking in his eyes as he approach him and raised his hand to caress his cheek... And Taehyung flinched.....of course he will

Jeongguk stop and gulp the lump down his throat... Taehyung was still scared of him, he still was the same, they were still the same.... It's just his love for Taehyung stayed the same... But Taehyung's love.... Changed... He was no longer in love with Jeongguk that was once his husband... His mate...