44. well

12/11/20

•ΠΠΠΠ•ΠΠΠΠ•ΠΠΠΠ•

Taehyung sip his hot chocolate,
Left arms lean against the door frame. Earlier this morning he woke up to Jungkook cuddling with him and warming his cold body.

It was around 9 in the morning when he finish taking a bath and wore his fluffy sweater with fluffy shorts. Jungkook had been chopping some woods for the fire place.... Half naked. He had his sweatpants on and bare muscular tone chest hypnotizing Taehyung.

Jungkook pick up some woods he chopped and walk near the porch, smiling upon facing his adorable husband. Taehyung blush a little bit realising he have been ogling.

"You fine darling? Our pup sleeping? ",Jungkook asked standing infront him, Taehyung's word seem to get stuck in his throat with the strong making him weak scent of his mate. His eyes follow that one drop of sweat trailing down from Jungkook's neck to his chest. Taehyung took a deep breath and clear his throat.

"Y-Yes, we are fine koo",he smile which cause Jungkook to smile wider. Jungkook had made that a thing, if Taehyung would be threwing up or his tummy hurts means the pup isn't sleeping but if Taehyung was fine then their pup was sleeping.

"You want to stay here? I will do some push ups you can relax and watch me",Jungkook was panting slightly as he wait for an answer. Taehyung inhale, relax?.... C'mon him doing push up doesn't fit with something relaxing for someone else....

"Sure! ",Jungkook grinned and with a nod walk inside. Few minutes later Jungkook came back with a blanket and placed it on the swing at the corner of their porch and beckon Taehyung to sit there. Taehyung offer a small smile and sat there with Jungkook wrapping him in the blanket and left after a peck on Taehyung's head.

He look infront him as Jungkook do his push ups easily ,he doesn't seem to have any problem even after 20 push ups... Taehyung chuckles thinking that he can't even do half push up.

His mind wander to last week. He was relieved Jungkook heard only from the part Young-ae said he was a nice boy, so the day was saved!! Three days ago he again was at the pack and had secretly met Young-ae to talk.

From what he knows right now was he need to convince his Alpha to start the therapy again. Literally he was freaking the hell out. He was getting worried about the situation they were in. Just 5 days ago he had suffered with some pain in his belly, it was just for like three minutes and the way Jungkook's concerned expression turn to a glare towards his tummy made him to take no more risk now.

Young-ae Video call Dr park right infront Taehyung. The way the doctor look scared by Jeon Jungkook's name made Taehyung a little worried. Young-ae doesn't seem bad to him any more and he also can't see the fakeness when she talk about her worries for Jungkook.

Dr park had said Jungkook was a very obedient patient and straight forward . Jungkook behaviour sometime did scared the doctor when he would smile while casually telling Dr park how Yoon-Bin had slipped on the slippy rocks and fell in the lake.

Later on he even mentioned he missed his real brother his twins Jeongguk . The way he behaved afterwords made Dr Park believed for sometime he had depression, since all Jungkook used to mentioned was how he miss his real brother and was getting beat by his adoptive father..... Then when his adoptive father died, he never came again.....but during those days Jungkook had been calmer and his reports had only good remarks.... So why not try again.

One of the main thing Dr park told him to be careful about was to not mentioned anything that would make Jungkook think he was called Crazy when Taehyung will ask him to start the therapy again.