49. Pure Nightmare

Holaaa
Last update
Blast my notifications
🙂
Lots talking about
How Taekook's relationship
In this book is toxic.
Yes they have a toxic relationship
Because they mostly
Have communication problem.
Jungkook in this book, is very different from everyone .
His way of thinking and doing things are different.
Mentally he Is not stable in some ways.
It was clearly mention he will change only towards Taehyung,not for everyone else and he did.
But he can't accept the fact he is consider crazy. That's why he didn't took the medicine, because he think he is fine and for Taehyung's sake he agreed to start the therapy again.
Also the slap he gave Taehyung
When he was blamed for killing his
Child......
I will not say Taehyung deserved that but he literally blame Jungkook for killing his child with very hurtful words..
Which came in completely understandable why Jungkook slapped him to stop him talking. Because if Taehyung had continued, Jungkook which is VERY not mentally stable would have do worst.
Also Taehyung pain and behaviors are OK because he was carrying the baby.
He was also not happy about getting pregnant too at the start.
Let's not forget.
Taehyung and Jungkook are both to be blame for how their relationship end up.
If you haven't noticed, most of the time instead of trying to understand Jungkook, Taehyung would always end up asking questions directly. Then we have Jungkook who is too insecure and can't control his anger.
Many aspect play a role in here.

Also how many time do I have
To say to read the warnings before reading this book.
Literally many of you skip that and are here with, I don't like this, I don't like that, I am leaving, you shouldn't be doing this, don't cross your limits and more.
You know there are warnings at the start for a reason.
One more shit like that and
I WILL MUTE YOUR ASS
😃

Most importantly you respect each other opinion in the comment section. I don't want anyone commenting on others comment
Stating they does not like it.
You don't like something you keep it to yourself or comment separately.
Those who agree with you can comment there.
BUT NO FIGHTING ABOUT
OPINIONS!
You have to remember everyone have their own way of seeing things.
It doesn't mean if 1 in 100 people like something the others should see it as something bad.
Lastly if you fight with each other
In the comment sections.
You aren't my expensive bish.
You are allow to comment your opinion, but without showing the others are completely wrong.

Just wish I don't interfere in a comment section🙂

26/11/20

°¶¶¶¶°¶¶¶¶°¶¶¶¶°

Play song : Run boy Run. (wood kid)

In the silent forest only Taehyung's running footsteps could be heard , Taehyung was trying his best to escape something or..... someone... Mostly his husband.

He was panting with bare feet but that didn't stopped him from running. He couldn't go back to the pack because the pack was of no help....so he decided to go on the road in attempt to find someone to take him to his parents.....maybe from there he could find a way......atleast he can try talking to his parents about it he was sure they would understand him.