31. Cold

"What should I do.... ",Taehyung mumble as he finish preparing breakfast. Jungkook was out doing his daily running around the forest.

"Arghh snap out of it Taehyung! He do what he want.... I need to get out of here without him hurting anyone... Not-Not like if I care he will love me or not",His sad expression and his throbbing heart was saying the opposition .

Yet when Jungkook's scent hit his nose he would feel all giddy and fear. He quickly place everything on the dinning table and look like a cute cub when Jungkook enter the house.

Jungkook look at him sternly and took off his shirt, letting Taehyung lick his lips admiring his body......and he walk away.... Taehyung shook his head, Jungkook again didn't smile, talk to him or touch him... Why it bother him? Because he f*cking love Jungkook... He knows he does. All he wanted was Jungkook to change, not to fricking stop loving him!

You know that feeling when ,you have someone chasing you, giving you that beautiful smile, make you feel wanted and yet you act like you don't like it..... But.... But when that person stop chasing you... You start wanting them to continue chasing you because in this world where nobody give a shit about you... That someone does.

If you minus Jungkook's abusive behavior... He gave Taehyung all a good lover could ever give. Loving him, taking care of him, having cute moments with him always tell Taehyung how much he love him...

Taehyung was ready for university all ready, so he sat at the table and waited for Jungkook. After a few minutes Jungkook walk downstairs, wearing all black, Black dress shirt tucked in his black trouser. Black hair a little curly and parted on the side... Leaving Taehyung to look away while his heart beat faster. You know when Jungkook keep saying he was evil, demon or more bad thing... You think about Satan.... Well he also does like a sexy Satan in all black....

Evil Husband..... That rings around Taehyung's brain, will Jungkook do worst? Will he beat him again? Will he.... Cheat? And what was this sudden fear of Jungkook cheating....I will just state one fact.... Both took each other for granted... Taehyung took his love for granted, Jungkook took Taehyung's innocence for granted.

"What did you made? ",Taehyung blinks and quickly answer Jungkook who was wearing his socks.

"S-Sausage, eggrolls with ham and cheese ",Jungkook just hummed as he sat down on his seat. Taehyung look at his own plate, slowly taking his chopsticks. He felt fingers on his chin pulling him and he was face to face with Jungkook, sharp eyes meeting his soft Doe one... There lips literally 3 inches away.....as Jungkook's eyes trail down his face and Taehyung could feel his cheeks burning.

"You put foundation on it? ",Taehyung kept looking at his flawless face... Except his broken nose tho.. But yeah his flawless skin....

"Do I have to repeat myself Taehyung?",Jungkook minty breath hitting Taehyung's lips who gulp and quickly nodded.. Eyes now on Jungkook's lip... It's a f*cking torture!! A f*cking torture!!!

Jungkook had a light smirk then back to his Stern expression... Taehyung internally curse as he got startle when Jungkook's phone rings... That shit never rings!!!... Well rarely... Because mostly Jungkook mindlink with his hyungs and Taehyung then nothing more...

"Hello? .............I didn't unblocked you because I wanted to f*ck Joo-hyuk", Jungkook groan as Taehyung stay still.... Jungkook unblock someone? Someone who he probably had s*x with before......

"Miss you?.....yeah I miss you a lot",
Taehyung felt his eyes burning as Jungkook had no expression on his face.

"I miss beating the shit out of you, I don't give a damn about you man. I unblock you because it's your f*cking job to take care of the invitation for the annual festival in my pack... Other than that f*ck off now",Jungkook roll his eyes and put his phone in his pocket again...