25. Mess

"Hyung? ",Yeonjun called him again.

Taehyung was sitting on the couch, elbows on his knees as he was deep in thoughts. He was supposed to drink his medicine but he was still thinking about Jungkook, about last night, about what happened......

'Just kidding'.......that's all Jungkook said when Taehyung was staring at him in shock last night...

"Yahhhhh! are you deaf? ",Yeonjun Shook him...

"Whatttt!?",Taehyung said getting scared.

"You need to take your medicine!.... Here.. I don't want Jungkookie hyung to think am not taking care of you",Yeonjun pouted... And Taehyung just stare at him....

"What? ",

"You like him, don't you? ",Yeonjun's eyes widened as he quickly look away.

"W-What I don't -",

"Shhh, let it be... Don't answer that",Taehyung sigh as he look towards the wall, his wedding pictures hanging there.... He didn't wanted to hear Yeonjun's answer.... It was obvious that the younger might like his Husband....

But he was not in the mood to get his brain to overthink about this now.... He better don't hear it... And focus to keep Yeonjun away from Jungkook.... He need to protect his idiot brother... Only a few days and Yeonjun will go back home.

"Yeon Just... Just go ,do whatever you want... I want to be alone",Yeonjun look at his brother.... Taehyung look so tired and sad? ...Yeonjun walk up the stairs but stop, hesitating... And look at Taehyung.

"Hyung would you like to play overwatch with me? ",He proposed... Yeonjun doesn't hate his brother.... He was just sometime angry with him cause by his jealousy that his elder brother would get everything he wants easily.... He still love Taehyung....

"Sure",Taehyung gave him a sweet smile, which suddenly make Yeonjun feel guilty... He doesn't know why exactly....

-----------

"Mr Jeon!!! Could you please help with this number! ",Jungkook push his glasses up the bridge of his nose.... jaw clench... He directly glare at that specific girl in his class who keep on irritating him.

"Which number Miss choi?",he asked... The class didn't Dare to make any noise and kept on doing their class work... But then you have miss choi who was a complete pain in the ass... And get excited when Jungkook sound rough..

"Number 13 Mr Jeon",she kind of whine.

"Miss choi.... Are you dumb or are you a extremely dumb? ",Jungkook get up, making his way infront his desk leaning on it, arms crossed.... He slowly take off his glasses and place it next to his phone.

"W-What? ",she felt embarrassed as some of her classmate try to hold their laugh...

"You are deaf too? ",she look at him wide eyes.

"You can't talk to me like that! ",she raised her voice a little bit.

"Oh right.. What are you gonna to do about it? Tell the principle? Cry to your parents? Or just cry like a baby here? ",Jungkook smile mockingly.

"As a teacher I didn't crossed my limit miss choi..... Did I students? ",he look around and quickly received many no... Which made miss choi more hu
miliated..

"So miss choi what didn't you understand about number 13?.....I explain it more than 3 times... Everyone understood... And they are already at number 38 or 40.....so how are you so slow? ",Jungkook asked sternly staring at her.