6. Teacher & Student

“Tae get up! “, Taehyung groaned and rolled in the blanket making Jungkook cooed at this action.

“5.... more minutes”, But Jungkook slapped Taehyung’s ass making the younger jump and rubbed his ass glaring at Jungkook.

“I Only asked for 5 more minutes Koo!!“,He whine loudly.

“Do you know what day is it today?“, Jungkook asked hands crossed, he was wearing a black pant with white shirt and a tie, his hair parted and well done. Taehyung pout and look at Jungkook from toe to head and eyes widened. Jungkook again let him off this time, it was the first day after all.

“Oh fish!!!“,he jump off the bed and run in the bathroom but stop and was going back out again.

“Here and be quick breakfast is ready”, Jungkook hand him the towel and Taehyung smile at him before closing the door.

Taehyung quickly put on his ripped black Jeans and brown hoodie taking his backpack going down getting his round glasses which make him more cute and sexy.

He run downstairs and saw Jungkook waiting for him sitting at the dining table.

“Sorry koo I forgot to put the alarm I think”, Taehyung said in a hurry but Jungkook’s eyes were on Taehyung’s legs, the omega quickly sit down.

“Get up”, Taehyung look at him confused.

" GET UP!“, Taehyung flinched and quickly get up gulping.

“Now you go upstairs and change this ripped jeans to not ripped jeans and not a tight one”, Jungkook stare at him seriously.

“B-but what’s wrong with this jeans?“, Jungkook got up almost making the chair fall.

“What’s wrong in this jeans!? Why do you have to show so much skin !!? You already got me !your husband and you wear those kind of clothes just for me Jeon Taehyung!! Not for others eyes ! For who are you dressed like this huh!? “, Jungkook was furious he again snapped.

“F-for m-myself”, Taehyung stuttered .

“But this will attract unwanted bugs!! So now change!“, Jungkook command.

“B-”

“ENOUGH!“, Jungkook dragged him upstairs in their room.

“Stand here!“, Taehyung didn’t move a bit. Jungkook open their share closet and took out a loose black Jeans.
He unzip Taehyung’s Jeans and make him wear the loose jeans .

“Now it’s good! See it wasn’t hard to change”, Jungkook smile and dragged him back down again. Taehyung just nodded.

“Oh ! “, Taehyung heart almost stop...what now!?

“We forget our morning kiss!“, Jungkook grinned and grabbed Taehyung’s chin gentlely and kiss him. Taehyung respond back loving the kiss which was gentle and full of affection.

-----------

“Ok darling you don’t talk too much with anyone, you don’t let or touch anyone, and if someone asked if we are related then say no there are many Jeon, and don’t talk to any boy “, Jungkook told him as they were in his car , a few meters away from the University..(why he can't say Jungkook is his mate will be reveal in future chapters)

“Ok koo....“, Taehyung nodded smiling. He promise his mother to never disappoint his husband and he will not.If only Mrs Kim knew how Jungkook can get she would have never advice her son like that.