54. Breadstick

Taehyung was fixing some glitter bottles up on the shelves in the afternoon after his break... His mind wander to 2 days ago when he last met Jeongguk. The older man literally confessed his attraction towards Taehyung and it was kind of freaking him out.

Taehyung wasn't over Jungkook...... God he will never be over his mate. Yeah he did move on in life but he never thought about meeting another man that to so soon.

He just wanted to feel free and live his life not falling in love with another man who wasn't Jungkook..... Specially not his brother! That was fuked up..... Yet the strange pulls he feels towards Jeongguk was strange... Something lightly dragging him towards Jeongguk.... He didn't like it.

Somewhere in him he thinks it's because Jeongguk have same face and voice as Jungkook that's why he might be feeling this pull....somewhere he was craving to be treated so nicely by Jungkook that's why he was attracted towards Jeongguk.... He doesn't know which explanation to choose.... But he couldn't accept the fact that he was simply attracted towards Jeongguk.

"The shelves won't fall....well I will not let it fall on you so stop glaring at it so hard", the sweet teasing voice travel through Taehyung's ears and he shiver a little bit before looking beside him.

"Hi Jeongguk", Taehyung breath out a little nervous...

The male's teasing smile slowly vanished as his Bambi eyes admire every detail of Taehyung's features. He seem in daze as his lips was left parted while Taehyung blush and look away.

"umm... Uh...hi",The older clear his throat as he greeted back fixing his black bucket hat.

"How are you?", Taehyung ask trying to change this awkward moment.

"uhhh I am kinda annoyed... I was out of papers and I had to draw a new design for my client who is coming in an hour", Jeongguk sigh loudly over exaggeratedly.

"oh, what's your job?", there was a quick excitement flashing in Jeongguk's eyes before he stand straight and pull his shirt's collar down showing his muscular shoulder while Taehyung's throat went dry.

"I am a Tattoo artist! I designed this one", Taehyung hesitatedly lean a little bit letting the sweetness and Jasmine scent wrap his personal space completely.

Taehyung was in awed when he saw the fierce dragon on Jeongguk's left chest as the dragon's tail continues on his left arm.. He couldn't see it fully but it does look badass.

 He couldn't see it fully but it does look badass