I Love you, Babyee❤💜

Soooo
Evil Husband
💜End officially 💜

This book was very challenging to write and mentally should be very strong, I fcking swear!!!
But I loved writing this book.
Saubhagyavati Bhava
And Daraar always were my favorite, not because of the abuse but the fact that those men was enough insane to risk many thing and follow their lover . Their way of thinking was very interesting.
They might be villain but you can't help but like them too.

Also I noticed many was emotionally attached to this book.
You also have to remember,if in real life all this is happening its not good.
If you think having abusive boyfriend or husband is a way to show their love then no girl, fight back and leave.
Hurting the person you love isn't love.
Don't think what you see in movies and in books are suppose to happen the same in your life ok.
Movies and books are already predictable by the maker of it unlike your life.
Don't romanticized it🙂

Facts and other things about this book:

1) Jeongguk would have been worst than he already is in this book.

2) Jeongguk was supposed to hurt innocent people too, and very be that asshole.

3) Taehyung was never gonna to rebel against him.

4) Taehyung was suppose to run away in a car alone.

5) Jungkook was suppose to be alive and make an entry when Taehyung changes life.... Then a drama of Jungkook knowing he have a twin.

6) Jeongguk was suppose to find him but have an accident and behave like a kid. Taehyung and Jeongguk would have take care of him.( like in the serial)

7) Jeongguk was supposed to kll Jungkook and take his place without Taehyung knowing .... But I changed my idea after chapter 4.

8) Jeongguk would have kll Yeonjun at the river.

9) Nam and the party scenes weren't planned from the start but many of you had questions why Jeongguk can't say Taehyung is his husband.... So yeah we end up like this.

10) The ending where Jeongguk d3e, it was Inspire by a Bollywood movie 'Shikari' with Govinda.

11) Every songs were choose wisely in the chapters.

12) It was supposed to be a 40 chapters book...... But well you know... It end up longer.

13) There are many little hints in the book, if you read carefully you will see..... I will give another... Which all of you missed... There is a chapter where Taekook were having break fast at the pack with Young-ae.... She called Jeongguk 'Gguk'.... She knew about Jungkook being d3ad..... Also if you ever read again and find hint, don't comment obvious thing just comment 'MADI BISH!!' And I will understand YOU found the hints. NO SPOILER TO OTHERS!!

14) I love this book, also this book gets a lot of views faster than my others. In 3 minutes it gets 54 views....

15) I swear if someone ever make a trailer for this book, it will be boom!! With Jeongguk smirking and shit...
Specially using the song 'sick thoughts' or 'young and beautiful' or 'mad hatter'!!! (Gift me someone!!)

16) You have any questions? Ask me.

17) This book have 2 bonus chapter, but I don't know for when.... Because my life is starting to get busy with work.

18) When you blast my comment section I love it, it make me happy but you fighting against each other I hate it.

So I end this book
With 270k reads
On 15/12/20
Edit 2023: Last time got deleted
When it hit nearly 500k🥺
I loved having you here with me
see you in my other books now,
I LOVE YOU ❤💓💕💙
Babyee~

So I end this bookWith 270k readsOn 15/12/20Edit 2023: Last time got deleted When it hit nearly 500k🥺I loved having you here with mesee you in my other books now,I LOVE YOU ❤💓💕💙Babyee~