1. First Time

Taehyung was 17 and Jungkook was 27.... Taehyung still didn't know they were mates . You find your mate at the age of 18 years old.

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲

🎄🎊Merry Christmas 🎄🎊
25/12/18
♥⬇⬇Your small gift⬇⬇♥

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲

“Eomma! I don’t need a tutor!“,17 years old Taehyung puffed his cheeks crossing his hands infront his chest.

“TaeTae my baby you need to improve in maths”,his mother convince him....well was trying.

“No I hate maths b-but I’m still good at it eomma!!“,he continues to pout.

“2x+*y= y.Find y......your answer was it’s beside +2“, Taehyung look towards the couch hearing a very sweet but yet quite deep voice. There he saw a man wearing ripped black Jean and a black hoodie which sleeves were rolled up showing his big veiny hands holding Taehyung’s previous maths exam’s papers.

The man was beyond handsome ,his eyes were piercing and intimidating, making Taehyung gulp. The handsome man had a small mysterious smile on his lips more like a smirk. This smile had been there since Taehyung came in and his eyes land on the beautiful younger male pouting at his eomma.

“Tae this is Jeon Jungkook your new tutor “, Taehyung stop staring and his mother nudge him, he still have manners.

“Nice to meet you I’m Kim Taehyung”,He bow but heart beat faster when he felt hands on both his shoulders making him stand straight.

“No need for that.... Tae”,he blush hearing the nickname that sound so good to hear.

That was their first meeting.....

-----------

Taehyung keep biting his lower lips not getting the answer while Jungkook was staring intensely at him like a predator ready to attack.

He brushed away some hair from Taehyung’s eyes putting it behind his ear and caressed his cheek. Taehyung was still concentrate in his work ,he was used to it being touchy , he himself was a touchy person.

They were currently in Taehyung’s room ,his mom was downstairs cooking ,his little brother went out with his friends and his appa was at work.

Jungkook was back to reality when Taehyung mother enter in the room.

“Here boys drink something”,Mr Kim smile widely.

“Thank you Mrs Kim”, Jungkook have a very beautiful smile winning everyone heart with it... specially Taehyung’s heart.

All that Jungkook wanted was Taehyung’s lips on his, as he devour those plump pink juicy lips...

He look at the juice beside Taehyung, he smirked and accidentally not so accidentally drop it on Taehyung’s shirt.

“Hyung!!“, Taehyung pout getting up. Jungkook gulped feeling his pant tighten hearing Taehyung calling him Hyung not Mr Jeon.

Taehyung quickly got another shirt and was going in his bathroom but stop.

“Change here”, Jungkook voice was dark and low making chill run through Taehyung entire body.

“W-What?“,he asked looking at Jungkook blushing madly . Jungkook was looking at him hungrily the shirt was sticking to his body making Jungkook go madder but he smile .