30. It hurts

Taehyung was trembling, huge eyes puffy as his tears were dry by now... His beating heart fill with fears... Because he was about to lose his shit.... Why?... Well

"Don't h-hurt me.... ",he let out shakily as he was placed on his couch, Jungkook said nothing. The Alpha step back still not looking at him.

Jungkook turn around and walk in the kitchen after he lock their house's door. Taehyung was scared, him taking these risky steps never end up well when Jungkook caught him....

He remembered how everyone at the pack gave him a sorry eyes or.... Didn't even look in his eyes... Jungkook carried him in a bridal style running to there home sweet home... And during this small run Taehyung have been begging to Jungkook not to hurt him... All he got as respond was only one time glare and then nothing.

His mind was running in many different ways right now. Thinking about Jungkook being the head alpha of his pack, his punishment for running away, how much pain more? Most importantly who was making him go insane right now was... Jungkook was too quiet for his liking.

Taehyung gulp when he saw Jungkook coming out of the kitchen with a scissor... And his soul was ready to leave his body remembering last time pain with this thing...

"J-Jungkook pl-please don't hurt me!! I - I was scared! ",he pull his knees against his chest and start crying at how he was about to get more pain..

Jungkook look at him sternly.... Literally no expression on his face... His nose by now seem a little swollen and a not so lovely mark on the middle of his nose bridge......that shit was hurting like hell and Jungkook was expressionless!?

He walked towards Taehyung pulling the small table in the middle of the couch and television ,more closer to Taehyung and sat on it.

"P-Please don't-don't hurt me with it! Please",he chock while sobbing... Jungkook blink staring at him ....only Taehyung's sob was heard around the house....

Not earning any action or words from Jungkook he sniff and look at his husband ,slowly calming down... fear still there...

Jungkook hold the scissor between his thumb and index while leaning towards Taehyung who close his eyes and preparing for any pain...... A smell hit his nose as he hiss and duck back feeling something on his cheek.

"Stay still", was it normal to feel as if something explose inside his heart hearing Jungkook's voice... In a happy way...

Taehyung open his eyes and glance on his side then back to Jungkook who still look expressionless. The older husband was dabbing a cotton with medicine on Taehyung's light scratches he had on his cheek from earlier smack...

Jungkook lean back and cut a piece of adhesive plaster from the big roll. He took a piece of cotton and added medcine for wound then gentlely place it on Taehyung's scratches and put the plaster on top.... The scratches were here and there so using a simple plaster wouldn't be very efficient... So now Taehyung had his half cheek covered with it.... Jungkook would have lick the wound but he thoughts it would better not to.... Not like Taehyung would like it, right?...

"J-Jungkook? ",Taehyung felt guilty looking at Jungkook's bruised nose. His hand was already near Jungkook's nose before he knew...... But Jungkook push it away and got up.... This hurt Taehyung's feelings like a bi*ch.

"Don't touch me... ",Taehyung's eyes widened ....why Jungkook wasn't furious? Jungkook wasn't yelling? Jungkook wasn't beating him?..... Had Taehyung ever expected Jungkook rejecting him would hurt more than all those f*cking physical pain he had...