15. Visit

“c’mon darling wear this ,the hyungs are here”, Jungkook peck his forehead and at the same moment they heard the door bell.

Taehyung like a good boy took the black hoodie and sweatpants from Jungkook as the latter walk downstairs,his mind wonder to ...is it because Jungkook sense them that’s why he saved him ?.....that mean Jungkook would have really let go of his hand?....

“No, no...he love me . He said he can’t live without me...... I believe him.“, Taehyung shook the thought getting dress.

Taehyung took a last glance at the mirror making sure all his Marks or bruises were covered under his clothes or foundation.

“How can i help you to control your anger Koo?.....you are an alpha and me a simple omega ..how do I do that?“,he whisper looking at the wall .

Jungkook came back in their room and stare at Taehyung ,he look so beautiful and all covered for no one to see his beautiful body. Was it right to not give freedom to Taehyung? Was it right to make him believe he is weak and not strong ....when he actually is....for Jungkook it was right to do everything just to make his love, his mate, his husband,......his everything stay with him forever.

Getting the strong scent of Jungkook Taehyung blink ,his head turning to his left and his cheeks heat up. Jungkook was leaning against the door as his eyes stare intensely at Taehyung with a soft small smile dancing on his lips...... Taehyung felt soft ... isn’t that what he always wanted a lover to look at him like he was his everything?........then why was he afraid to be Jungkook’s everything? Why does he often feel Jungkook’s overly love for him was something scary?..... Just why?

“Baby you are just so breathtaking. You make my heart beat at uncontrollable pace. But I’m not complaining .... falling in love with you again and again..“,he approched Taehyung slowly with fond sparkling eyes ,cheeks faint pink and cute beautiful bunny smile on display... His eyes hide no evil, no selfishness,no lie ,no mischief, no fake feeling.....only pure and real feelings, love toward Taehyung.

“Can I get any more lucky? .... I love you more than anything love”, Jungkook’s palm rest on Taehyung’s hips as he connect their foreheads together . Both their eyes were close as they feel each other presence , their heart beats going crazy because of each other....

Taehyung gave in and relax his body in Jungkook’s hold, his voice ,words sound sincere....he could see the real feelings through Jungkook’s eyes . As his mate he could feel how Jungkook feel happy and feelings are true....he believes it, because even if mates can practically feel each other emotions Everytime... It wasn’t the same in Taehyung’s case.....he can rarely feels what Jungkook feel.....it was more like it’s Jungkook decision when he wants Taehyung to know what he feels....

“I love you more Junkookie”,and that explode Jungkook’s heart in happiness. He giggle lovingly like a kid before wrapping his hands completely around Taehyung and let his rosy lips met Taehyung’s equally rosy beautiful soft lips. Taehyung kiss back, it was so tender and soft full of love...not like he always get a possessive ,rough and hungry kiss.

“What would I do without you?hmmm”, Jungkook caressed his cheek once he let go of those addictive lips. Taehyung panting softly finally had the courage to look up at him and smile . His delicate finger tugging Jungkook’s hair behind his ear softly that Jungkook whine happily with the touch.

“Only you would know that Koo”,he softly said Jungkook pulled him closer and Taehyung gasp hands now on his shoulder.

“That’s would never happen ... because you will always be by my side forever..and ever“,His voice change to more confident and deeper one, eyes no longer soft but intimidating and reflect possessiveness yet a crazy love.