Lisa: hehehehe.... Sorry yn.. But please tell me that boy name.. I'm so getting Curious to knowing about that boy name.. Aaaa.... Yn tell meeeeee......!!!!!

Yn giggles...

Yn: ok.. Ok.. Listen. His name isss..

Lisa carefully listen yn word...

Yn: his name is...... Aaa.. I know her face but i don't know her name...

Yn started laughing so hard... Lisa facepalm and grabbed yn ear...

Yn: ouch... (Smile)..

Lisa: you bitch...!!! You tell me Or not..!!

Yn: ok.. Ok.. First leave my ear.. It's hurting... ( baby voice)..

Lisa leave yn ears..

Lisa: ok now tell me fast...!!

Yn: his name is... She stopped and look at Lisa reaction...

Lisa: Yn.. I swear if you again do any fu*king joke I don't leave you...

Lisa was looking at her with suspicious eyes and so much anger look.... Lisa think that again yn make jokes..

Yn: HIS NAME IS KIM TAEHYUNG...

Lisa: oh Kim taehyung.. She looks another direction but suddenly she looked at yn..
Her jaw drop and eyes get widen..

Lisa: W--what KIM TAEHYUNG...??

YN nodded..

Yn: Lisa.. You know tae always cares for me.. He always makes me happy...

Lisa: wow.. Yn I'm very happy for you.. Now you have a person who always care you..

Yn: he always care me like a cute baby...

Lisa: Yes.. I see how much he care you... *giggles*..

Yn: what do you mean..?? I don't understand..!?.

Lisa again giggles and gesture on your lips..

You open your mobile camera and your eyes get widen.. Your lipstick were ruin a little.. You suddenly hide your lip with your hand..

Yn in mind: Oh noo.. I think when taehyung kiss me my lipstick get ruin little... But why tae didn't tell me..??

Lisa chuckle..

Lisa: Don't worry yn.. Come with me..

You nodded and headed toward washroom...

In office...

I was sitting in my chair thinking about my princess lipstick

I was sitting in my chair thinking about my princess lipstick.. When I kissed her I ruined her lipstick.. What will happen when everyone know about it and specially my princess... Every body wants to know that she belong to me... KIM TAEHYUNG... she's always be mine...