page 69 The battle part 2

Jackson is defeated with one hit. Jackson goes to the next level and battles Soul Stealer he is taking the advantage in the fight. However Soul Stealer's power increases dramticly and he is as strong as Jackson is. Lucy is not as strong as Forgotten is so she goes to one hundred percent and is way more powerful than Forgotten. However she increases her own power and is as powerful as Lucy. They battle it out trying to destroy each other well Jackson and Soul Stealer are trying to destory each other as well. A half hour later Emily wakes up she goes over to Max and Flare she heals them. They return to the fight Max helping Jackson and Flare helping Lucy. Emily tries to get everyone away from the fight. Forgotten smiles as the Robot Invasion attack force is reborn and target Lucy Flare Max and Jackson. None of them being able to fight two enemies at once. Lucy and Jackson turn their attention on the robots and prepare to destroy them when they are hit with a powerful attack by Forgotten and Soul Stealer. Lucy and Jackson are sent through building after building as Forgotten battles Max and Flare. A massive army arrives they join the battle and attack the Robot invasion force Lucy says "Try to withstand the full power of Heaven you will lose!" Lucy and Jackson return to the fight. Forgotten creates a massive army of Broly's who attack Heaven. Heaven is not able to stand up to all of the Broly's Heaven falls. Soul Stealer says "Taste our unmatched full power!" He sends out an attack at Jackson who trys to overpower it with his own power but is not strong enough. Forgotten sends out an attack at Lucy who trys to over power it with her own power but she is not strong enough.