page 18

The God is sent flying and the door to the room is pulled open as Kale walks in she sees John and goes over to him she says "Look at you I could kill you right now but instead I came to help" Kale frees John he says "Thank you Kale" Kale says "Don't thank me all of us have reasons that we want to kill those four we just needed a fourth person" John says "What do you mean by us and we?" Kale says "You can come in now" Two more people walk in the room John says "Sally and Hidan why are you two here?" Sally says "We are here because we all want the same thing" John says "And that is?" Hidan says "To take down Ender Shadow Darkness and Invincible that is why we are all here will you help us we could use a leader because none of us have ever teamed up before we have always fought alone that's why we need you to lead us" John says "Ok I accept but first I will need to regain my full power before we start" Kale says "We hoped you might say that so we decided to bring with us a healing pod please use it" John smiles and says "Thank you I will use it" John enters the Healing pod and the girls keep a look out for anyone that might walk in on them. Twelve hours later John is back to one hundred percent power he smiles and says "Let's head out" The girls all gather in one location as they teleport away. A team is sent out to take down Invincible Darkness Shadow and Ender this team is Lucy Sarah a God king named Tony and a God called Bob these four get on a Godplane a God version of an Airplane.