page 7 John breaks up with Jasmine

John calls out "You can't control a pregnant girl and force her to fight" The Mind controler says "She is not pregnant" John says "How would you know?" The Mind Controller says "Because I can only control one person at a time so if she was pregnant the unborn baby would prevent me from mind controling her therefore she isn't pregnant" John says to himself "So she really was just useing me and planed to take my life after she was done using me" John prepares to battle he goes into Deadman's Blessing mode he is ready to fight. The Mind Controller has Jasmine attack John they battle it out. Both of them are evenly matched they both go to their full power and send out a full all out hold nothing back Energy cannon at one another. The Energy cannons are of the same power causeing an explosion. Jasmine's body shuts down from her using Hyperactive Mode for so long but John's body is stronger and can handle Deadman's Blessing better than Jasmine's body can handle Hyperactive mode. John is in the Mind Controller's face one second later and defeats him. John than shuts off Deadman's Blessing because it still had a huge impact on his body. John walks over to Jasmine who is outcold he says "I am breaking up with you" John leaves the area he begins to look for the final member he says "Three down onw to go" John hears a familer voice say "Don't you mean three down and two left?"  John says "Madara it can't be you" Madara says "I am not the Madara that you know I am God Madara I only have two stages normal mode and God Mode which is my full power now than it is time for me to kill you!"