page 61 Max fight for your life

Yuno says "Upstairs blood dead paul" Max says "Slow down I can't understand you" Yuno says after catching her breath "Paul is dead" Max says "What? That's impossible!" Yuno says "I will show you" Yuno takes them to Paul they are scared Fred says "Where is everyone else?" Max says "We have to get them and go" Yuno says "No I say we just get the fuck out of here now" Max says "You need the car and I have the car keys so you are staying once we find everyone we will leave lets split up text each other if you find something" The three of them split up and look for their friends. After five minutes Max texts "I found Lucy and John they are dead" After two minutes Lucy texts "I found Leo he is also dead" After four minutes Fred texts "I found Sam she is dead" After eight minutes Yuno texts "I found Lizz and Toney they are dead but not in the hospital they are outside let's go now" After two mintues Max texts "Fine everyone get to the car I am on my way with the keys" Fred and Yuno wait by the car for Max. Max hears a voice he turns around and sees a ghost. It's the ghost of his grand father Max goes to hug his grand father's ghost when he is hit with a knife by the Killer who was behind him. Max tries to fight back he removes the knife but is stabbed with the axe by the Killer. Max punches the Killer in the gut and tries to get away he manages to get to his feet. He tries to run away but the Killer throws the axe. The axe hits Max in his right leg knocking him down to one knee trying to get away.