page 32 Goodbye John

John is about to throw the attack at Lucy when the attack disappears and John falls to his knees screaming in pain. Until John's darkside is sent back inside of John he has become pure of heart again. John is taken back to Heaven where he is placed in a healing pod. Lucy is confronted by a God who says "We need to talk about John's condition and what will come next for him" Lucy says "Ok I am on my way but can I atleast have a few minutes with John before I go?" The God says "Yes you can take your time" The God leaves Lucy alone. Lucy says "John I love you you know that right? I can't say for sure what is going to happen but what I do know is they plan to get rid of you.. They fear you not just them but everyone they all fear you they want you to be put down I can't stop them even if I wanted to but I can visit you if they decide to let you live and just banish you to another world or something and if they decide to kill you than I will also take my life so I can be with you John I just want you to know that I am here for you I will stay by your side I have to go to a meeting to decide what to do with you I will tell you what is choosen after the meeting is over until than this is goodbye my love take care" Lucy leaves the God says "Ready to go?" Lucy says "Yes I am" Lucy and the God enter the room where the meeting is being held they take some seats and perticapte in the meeting.