page 60 more deaths

She holds his head down for a half hour killing him she says "Thanks for joining me" She leaves and hides once again. Tony is in God Devil Vampire Wearwolf Demon Angel Fallen Angel mode he is badly hurt from fighting Leo. Tony is now at five percent he encounters the killer who attacks him. Tony fights the killer until Leo's power is used by the Killer. Tony trys to fight back but at five percent he doesn't even stand a chance. Tony is beaten to near death by the killer he is now trying to fight to survive. The killer throws him out of a ten story window killing him on impact with the ground below. The killer hides again. Lizz has smoked too much weed she is high out of her mind and insane she goes off somewhere and ends up outside where she finds Tony and says "Don't sleep outside Tony it is snowing" Lizz is stabbed in the back with an axe that was once used to cut up wood. Lizz falls to her knees as the axe is ripped out of her by the killer who chops off her right arm. Lizz is too high to notice it the killer chops off her left arm than they cut off her right leg followed by the left leg. The killer stands over Lizz and chops off her head with the axe. The killer covers both bodies with a blanket than says "That should keep them hidden for some time or until I kill everyone else here and leave" The killer returns to the inside of the Hospital and hides again. Yuno stops smokeing weed and decides to look for Sam she finds Paul she screams out and rushes back to the others and wakes up both Max and Fread.