page 12 Fall of Heaven

After killing the God she is attacked by another God she kills this God in a second she says "Why are you all so weak?" Sally is than surrounded by ten Gods they attack her and she kills all ten of them in two seconds. She allowed them one second to attack when that second was up she killed them in one second. She walks into a buillding with more people she kills the first God she finds. All of the other Gods and the Goddess's attack her she allows them one minute to attack after that time is up she laughs at them and in one second she kills thirty Gods after that she kills thirty Goddess's in one second. She than kills six hundred God's in two seconds and two seconds later slughters six hundred Goddess's. There are only two Gods and two Goddess's that are still alive she kills them in one second. She walks away and she attacks the entire army she goes against all of Heaven's Gods Goddess's and Angels she fights them all at once. Heaven's forces are stronger than any other army ever was. Sarah and Lucy are both healed in the same room they get out of their pods get dressed and go outside and they learn that Sally has killed all of Heaven's forces it took her a half hour and in twenty five of those minutes she just let them attack and she attacked in the last five minutes it took her that long to end the forces of Heaven. The two of them look for John's pod. Sally has taken no damage she attacks the public for her next step in destroying all of Heaven. Lucy and Sarah find John's pod after five minutes but so has Sally. Sally says "I found you three at last I am going to kill all three of you!"