page 64

The Killer is unable to stab him she tries to kill him but can't she finally stops trying she says "It was you you are the one who brought me back to life it was your blood so I can't kill you lucky for you" Fred says "So you killed my friends and you can't kill me? What do you plan to do with me?" She says "My name is Forgotten I will be your girlfriend from now on that way I can keep you from dying and I will keep you happy and a free man do we have a deal?" He says "No fucking way I will never let that happen" Forgotten says "Do you really think you have a choice? Your fate was decided the moment you brought me back with your blood you can't escape me no matter what you do" He says "I don't want to be followed by you" She says "You don't have a choice Fred but don't worry I won't be one of those love obssessed girl friends I will just be there keeping you safe so you can date other girls marry other girls have another girlfriend I won't care all I care about is keeping you safe and out of jail doesn't that make you happy?" He says "No you killed my friends" She says "Want me to make it up to you?" He says "How?" Forgotten smiles and uses an abillity of hers she has removed all of Fred's memories of Sam Paul John Lucy Leo Tony Lizz Max and Yuno she says "Better?" Fred says "Much better" Fred returns home. Forgotten keeps watch over Fred for the rest of his life and at the end of his life she takes all of his blood and keeps watch over his daughter.