page 5 John vs Kale part 2

John is kicked to the ground he is about to lose his God mode in the fight but he sends out Lightning Bolts a Lightning Energy cannon a Lightning energy laser beam a Lightning Death ball and a Lightning Ball of Destructrion all in the time of a second. Kale is hit with all of the attacks and is defeated in her fifth stage. She goes to her sixth stage her V rank Vampire Goddess stage. However as she was changeing stages John sends out Lightning Bolts Lasers Death Balls Balls of Destructrion over ten billion each to the point that they are going towards Kale from all sides. This attack took ten seconds to create and send out but seven seconds in Kale enters her sixth stage and says "Oh shit" She is hit with all of the attacks she is defeated seconds into the fight. Kale enters her Full power and yells out "I am one of the most powerful people alive you will pay for making me look weak!" Kale attacks John. He goes for a Godfist but is not dast enough he is about to be hit by a Full power punch by Kale so he defeats her in two seconds. In one second he went into Deadman's Blessing mode and in one second he defeated Kale she did not even know what happened. John goes back to God mode and walks away from Kale in victory John says "Two down two to go" Back to Jasmine she is watching TV when the news comes on.