page 52 John vs Jackson rematch

The girl says "You might try and take advantage of me I won't let you" John says "Fair point but I can just do this" John escapes into another dimension he is not alone he hears "John just the man I was looking for I reached the next level of my power and I want to have a battle with you" John says "Jackson?" Jackson says "Yes it's me and I am ready to fight" John says "I am not at my best right now so I" John is fully healed by Mike who says "Let the fight again!" Jackson attacks John who enters God mode and hits him with a Godfist followed by a Lightning Godfist defeating him. Jackson goes into God mode John enters Deadmans Blessing mode and defeats Jackson with a hundred rapid punches to the stomach. Jackson enters Devil mode John defeats him with a right hook left hook gut punch knee to the gut sucker punch and upper cut combo attack. Jackson enters his God Devil mode but is defeated with a Death beam. Jackson enters his Destructrion mode and targets John again. John defeats Jackson with an Energy cannon. John says "Is that the next level?" Jackson's power begins to increase like there is no end to it until The ground begins to shake and the power stops increaseing. John says "This must be the next level I am impres" John is hit with a right hook that leaves him powerless. John smiles and enters Dark and Light mode he returns with a left hook it is not enough power so he adds in Garara's power and goes for a right hook. However it still isn't enough power so John adds in Jack's power to that and goes for a gutpunch.