page 15 John vs Sally part 2

John hits Sally with a right hook and she hits him with a left hook that beats John's normal stage so he goes into God mode and lands a God fist right hook as Sally hits him with a left hook. John hits her with a knee to the gut and she hits him with a gut punch their battle is a stalemate. Until Sally goes into her second stage of power her Angel Mode or the Most Powerful Angel Mode. She hits John with an Angel right hook. John is down he goes into the Great One's power he hits her with a Great left hook. He is hit with a Angel right hook at the same time their battle ends up being a stalemate. So Sally goes into her third stage her Goddess Mode or The most Powerful Goddess mode she hits John with a gut punch. He is on his knees he goes into his Limit Breaking stage and continues the battle. Which ends in another stalemate so Sally goes into her God mode or The Most Powerful God Mode. John combines his twelve modes than he adds in his Vampire mode this battle also ends in a stalemate. So Sally enters her Heavenly Power mode which beats John like he is nothing so he enters Deadman's Blessing mode and battles Heavenly power mode Sally. Their fight ends in a second John wins. Sally goes to her Full power she lets John attack first. John goes all out but is unable to hurt her. She beats the crap out of him like his Deadman's Blessing mode is nothing. Sally hits John with an all out energy cannon attack that takes him to negative fifty percent power his body is refuseing to continue the battle. Sally says "Looks like I am the winner John"