page 31

(Ultra Hyperactive mode is the second more powerful rarer stage of Hyperactive mode) John takes a second to let the four of them get to their full power they attack John on all sides. However none of them can land a single hit on John he takes them down in less than a second. John runs out of power his body is now at negative seven hundred percent he was in Ultra Hyperactive mode for too long this is the impact that it has on John's body. John laughs he has beated Ender Shadow Darkness and Invincible all by himself mostly. Garara leaves the forest John is no longer breathing he dies. After John dies two people in dark robes appear in the forest. One of them takes the power of Darkness Shadow Ender Invincible Kale Hidan Sally and Lizz as the second person steals the Darkness out of them. The two people than leave after they leave John wakes up from death he hears Lucy call out "John I am here to help!" Lucy spots the corpses of Invincible Ender Shadow and Darkness she spots John and says "Did you do this?" John says "Yes I got too carried away" John's body is completely demolished until something happens to John. His pure of heart personality goes away and a side of John that was selaed away comes out. John's body goes back to normal than John's eyes turn dark his Blue light energy turns Dark and he turns Evil he gets to his feet laughing he spots Lucy and says "I remember you you were in the hospital that day you were worried about me I never got a chance to thank you bow I will give you a proper thank you!" John creates a Dark Energy ball he says "By ending your life!"