page 29 John loses will he die now?

John is told by Ender Darkness Shadow and Invincible "Stay down and you wont feel all of the pain we will end you in a painless way what do you say?" John says through clenched teeth "No fucking way" John combines the twelve stages than he combines his Vampure stage to that he smiles and says "I will never give up" Ender says "You made the wrong move" Shadow hits John with a Shadow right hook this is than followed by Ender who puts John in an ending bearhug crushing the power and bones of John who screams out in pain as he is being crushed. Shadow says "Should have given up you would have died a painless death but now you will have the life crushed out of you" John's power goes out he is at negative seventy five percent Ender continues the attack and John continues to scream out in pain. Darkness says "How does it feel to know that your team were so close to beating us but you just couldn't finish the job?" Ender says "It's over you are almost at your limit when you reach that limit you won't be able to fight back" John is at negative ninty five percent in a few seconds his body hits negative one hundred percent. Ender says "That's it you reached your body's limit you've lost" Ender lets John go. John's body falls to the ground Ender says "Who gets to kill him?" Darkness says "I will kill him" John enters Hyperactive mode and gets back up he attacks Darkness. Shadow goes to help Darkness but stops when John's body falls to the ground too weak to continue fighting his body activateing Hyperactive mode sent it to negative one hundred rwenty five percent. 

The Legacy of John book 4 The Betrayalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें