page 21

Shadow attacks Sarah from the Shadows of her Angel wings with a Shadow strike Sarah is badly hurt. She hears a voice from behind say "Welcome to the Darkside" A hole is made in Sarah's body as Darkness punches a hole through her. She is killed and Darkness removes his fist from her and says "Find the other one and kill her" Invincible Shadow Ender and Darkness all split up and look for Lucy. After ten minutes Lucy is found by Invincible she is hit with an Invincible Death beam that pins her down she has been taken out by the attack. Invincible signals the others amd Ender Shadow and Darkness arrive Darkness comes from behind Ender comes from the Left side Shadow comes from the Right side and Invincible comes from the front they begin to close in on Lucy. Lucy tries to get away but can't she gets to her feet and is prepared to stand her ground and die fighting like the man she loves would fighting the impossible fight. Invincible Shadow Darkness and Ender are not that far from Lucy now they almost got her traped. They are only fifteen feet away from her in all sides they move in for the kill when John Kale Hidan and Sally appear in the circle ready to fight Lucy says "John you came!" John says "Where's Sarah?" Lucy says "They killed her" John says "I will make them pay for everything" Kale says "John we need an order" John says "Right listen up girls" Kale Hidan and Sally all turn to John as he says "Pick an enemy and fight them kill them if you must just take them down attack!" Kale attacks Darkness Sally attacks Invincible Hidan attacks Shadow John says "Yeah I guess I get Ender than now everyone take your fight away from everyone else don't give them the chance to work together if that happens we wont have a chance!"