page 53

It is not strong enough so he adds in his own power all thirteen stages and Deadman's Blessing to that and tries again. However it still isn't enough power so he adds in Hyperactive mode his Ultra Hyperactive mode his Light side's Hyperactive mode and Ultra Hyperactive mode and his Dark side's Hyperactive mode and Ultra Hyperactive mode and Jack's One Man Army mode. John hits Jackson with a gut punch strong enough to hurt him. John smiles and goes into battle going all out against Jackson who is just as powerful. This fight goes from under control to all Hells breaking lose Nightmare until Jackson's power leaves him his human body was at it's limit. John goes in for the kill when he collapses from using too much power at once for so long. John says "That was great espcally for a human you are great" Jackson says "Same to you" John says "Where do you train?" Jackson says "Right here" John says "Mike's dimension?" Jackson says "Yes that is correct" John says "Pretty useful but if I trained here nothing would remain" John leaves. Before the Great War A Top Secreat Hospital located five hundred meteors and each one had a living person in it. This Hospital took these people and researched them and finally killed them all. The Hospital employies than burried them deep in the ground underneath the Hospital. The Hospital later closed due to conspiracy and not being able to pay the bills it was shut down and abandond. Sixty yeras after the Great War a group of ten teenagers four girls six boys just got out of high school they were going to a party at a huanted Hispital their friend told them about one of them says "John you ready?"