page 14 John vs Sally part 1

John says "I promise you that I will win this fight but you have to go to Flare as fast as possible the longer that someone is dead the more blood it takes to bring them back to life the more blood used on someone will mean the less people that can come back to life so you need to go now before it is too late don't worry about me i've been in worse situations and I always win so I got this Lucy" Lucy says "You better not lose this fight" John says "I won't I promise" Lucy leaves she is worried about John but Sarah stays behind she says "I am not going to leave not until I am sure that you can win" John says "Good I was hoping that you would I have a task for you" Sarah says "What is it?" John says "Go to the prison and free Omega Broly tell him that John needs his help he should come to help me can you do that?" Sarah says "Yes I can" Sarah goes to the prison. Sally returns she smiles and says "You are going to be an interesting fight the top two of Heaven's fighters going at it who will win? Who will lose? Whose the most powerful person in Heaven? Me or you? I am so excited I can't wait for the fight to end revealing who is the strongest person in Heaven" John says "Is that the case? Now I am excited for the result of this fight as well so let's get into this battle" Sally says "I change my mind I don't want to destroy all of Heaven anymore I just want to fight you so let's take this somewhere else" John says "No we shall fight here" Sally says "I knew you would say that" John and Sally go into battle.