page 65

When she dies Forgotten takes her blood as well. After that Forgotten watched over the last living member of Fred's family line a baby who is not on Earth. She watches over this baby until it is twelve years old and she has begun to fall in love with this boy. At sixteen the boy's power is feared by everyone but at fifteen he meets Forgotten's fourteen year old self and the two of them become boyfriend and girlfriend on the sixteenth birthday. Present day the boy has become known as the Soulstealer Forgotten says "I want to go to Earth I hear they have people strong enough to take us down" Soul stealer says "Let's go to Earth than" Forgotten and Soulstealer both head for Earth. On Earth a month later a man learns about the upcoming danger and goes to warn somebody. However no one will listen so he goes to tell Max and Flare. Flare says "What is it?" The man says "I fear that two very powerful monsters are on their way to Earth" Max says "How long do we have?" The man says "A day maybe less" Max says "Thanks for the help leave it to us" Flare and Max begin to talk to each other Flare says "Do you know what John is doing?" Max says "No I havent seen him or talked to him for a month last time I talked to him was at the funeral for my family and Juvia do you know where Jackson is?" Flare says "I have an idea but other than that I haven't got a clue" Max says "You go look for Jackson and Mike and I will get Lucy and look for John" Flare says "See you soon my love" Max says "I can't wait my future wife" Max and Flare begin to look.