page 16

John enters his Hyperactive mode and he beats the crap out of Sally in five seconds he wins the fight and falls on his back his body is now at negative one hundred percent power. However he doesn't really care he had kept his promise of beating Sally John says "What caused you to target all of heaven?" Sally says "No one will let me be happy I want to be with a Demon but no one will let me" John says "Oh than just leave Heaven and be happy everyone is dead and if you promise me that you will leave Heaven alone I will allow you to be with that Demon I will just say that you beat me and I woke up and you were gone" Sally says "You would do that for me?" John says "Of course I would" Sally says "Thank you I will go to them now" Sally uses the last of her power to go see the Demon. John thinks to himself "I hope I made the right choice" Lucy returns Sarah also returns she says "Hey John which one is Omega Broly?" John says "Nevermind we don't need him she got away she killed me and got away" Lucy says "Are you ok John? Would you like for me to help you?" John says "You want to help?" Lucy says "Yes more than anything" John says "Good you can help me by bringing everyone back to life" Lucy says "How?" John says "Pour the blood on them that's how" Lucy says "I will get right on that now" Sarah says "John I have some bad news" John says "What is it?" Sarah says "It turns out that Sally damaged the prisons underground level and four prisoners got away from Heaven" John says "What? Who were they?"