page 26

Darkness returns to the Darkness and Kale survives the attack but she falls to her knees defeated. Darkness picks up a defenseless Kale up by the neck and says "Yes I remeber it now I killed your parents like this are you ready to see them again?" Kale manages to say "Fuck you" Darkness punches a hole through Kale taking her life away he lets go of her and says "If it makes you feel better you should know that you did put up a great fight better than most people ever did" Darkness walks away from Kale and goes to aid a teammate. Back to Hidan she has taken down Shadow he says "Why did you want to fight me?" Hidan says "You killed my little brother I saw you I wasn't able to save him from you I watched you go into his shadow and cut him in half with a Shadow axe you murdered him you basterd you are going to pay for that I am going to fucking kill you" Shadow says "Who was your brother? I have killed many people using that very attack that killed your brother so who was he?" Hidan goes to kill Shadow but is stopped by Darkness at the last second. Shadow smiles and uses his Shadow to return to the Shadows. Shadow's power let's Darkness return to his best as well their powers feed off each other making them the ultimate two man team they both smile and attack Hidan. She trys to keep up she manages for ten seconds but than is overwhelmed by the two man team and is brutally demolished unable to keep up she loses and Shadow grabs her and Darkness rips out her heart and crushes it in his hands killing Hidan.